WWE 2K16 Cover Art

oof

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pathetic

Can we all just move on from the AE now? I lived through it, and it was fun. However, it was also 15 *censored*ing years ago. They should've done a past present and future cover with Austin, Rollins, and Balor.

I'm with you there, I thought they covered all they needed of Austin in wwe13. I know a lot of people will be happy, but the only thing thay could male This worth it to me is if they followed his wcw days and I we somehow got stings squadron vs dangerous alliance war games.:P. And there's no way I see that coming into play.

Am I the only one that doesn't care if it's a past or present story mode? As long as it's made really well then I don't care. Plus you have MyCareer going, that's a current thing. If they execute it well this year then both sides win. Like damn, shut up about it.

No offense.

I absolutely hate relying on the past. This is the 2016 edition not the 1996 edition. I would honestly be fine if there wasn't a single legend in the game, with Rock, Taker, and Austin being the exceptions. All the other old wrestlers I just never use. I want as complete of a current roster as possible, all the way down to the jobbers. I want as deep of an NXT roster as possible, as it's the best thing going in the western hemisphere. This year they had the perfect opportunity to utilize how white hot NXT is right now. Finn Balor just won the NXT championship, they could have capitalized on that. If I'm designing the cover, you go with a past, present, future theme. Have your Austin on there, but there's no excuse why Brock Lesnar is not on the cover, and Finn Balor should be as well. They should have had all three on there with Lesnar being front and center.

But whatever, it's just a cover, give me a full roster and a fairly deep NXT roster and I'll be buying the game without second guessing. But I'll damn sure not touch those legends.

I can live with this

*Censored*s acting like they're forced to stare at the cover once they buy the game :lol:

This is exactly the case actually. Every time you load up the damn game you have to see that stupid picture of Cena lol I hate it. It was just as bad as 2k14, every time you went into the main menu you have to see Rock's thighs. The "cover art" really isn't "just on the cover" so people should stop acting like it's that way.

I like the cover and the trailer, don't like the idea of the relive story mode focusing on Austin yet again, especially if MyCareer still sucks like NewFNShow kinda said. But tbh I didn't even play Showcase or MyCareer for long because they were both ass to me for different reasons. I'm tired of reliving shit, I'd rather them just make hypothetical stories like they used to and MyCareer was a huge uneventful disappointment. Really I just hope they got Universe right but it's been like 5 years I doubt they have.

Am I the only one that doesn't care if it's a past or present story mode? As long as it's made really well then I don't care. Plus you have MyCareer going, that's a current thing. If they execute it well this year then both sides win. Like damn, shut up about it.

No offense.

Agree.

I can live with this

*Censored*s acting like they're forced to stare at the cover once they buy the game :lol:

This is exactly the case actually. Every time you load up the damn game you have to see that stupid picture of Cena lol I hate it. It was just as bad as 2k14, every time you went into the main menu you have to see Rock's thighs. The "cover art" really isn't "just on the cover" so people should stop acting like it's that way.
It's not unbearable to be honest. I mean it's not like you guys have to see it the whole time the game is active. It's for like 3 to 5 minutes in total I'm sure. It's literally not a big deal who you have to see. I think it's blown out of water tbh.

This was kind of unexpected for me, which is nice. Was really expecting Lesnar, Reigns or Rollins though.

On another note, this actually makes me a little more skeptical on how the roster will actually look this year, will it still be predominately current or will there also be a fair of AE superstars this year?

No offense.

This is the most aggressive, passive-aggressive thing I've read since I did the screenplay of Something To Talk About lol.

Archived