WWE 2K16 Cover Art

oof

Don't mind it at all! BUT I do have to say that WWE games covers has been rather bland for few years now, I think the last cover I personally liked a lot was WWE 13 with Punk on it. Still, I think it's still cool, the glass shatters are a nice touch.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2D4FhVG.png

Clever. Actually makes more sense now.

After watching the trailer of Austin digging up his old belt, It got me thinking what if they made a hypothetical story of him coming back to the WWE. Maybe raise hell and help due away with the Authority. Honestly whether that than replaying moments from his past (maybe some of his Alliance moments but that's about it).

Just seems stupid to have someone who retired over 10 years ago as the cover star. You wouldn't have Michael Jordan in the NBA2k16 cover

He was on the regular cover of NBA 2K11 though.

Doubt it since Austin/HBK Vs Legion Of Doom has been pretty much confirmed for some time now since the commentary recording audio was leaked. So yeah, we're getting a relive mode again.

Maybe 2k did some research and saw what age demographic purchased the series more and that's the reason for basing it on Austin and more stars from that era. The WWF's business boom was a lot more happening in that time period. I'm hoping for some Monday Night Wars shit here!

2D4FhVG.png

Clever. Actually makes more sense now.

After watching the trailer of Austin digging up his old belt, It got me thinking what if they made a hypothetical story of him coming back to the WWE. Maybe raise hell and help due away with the Authority. Honestly whether that than replaying moments from his past (maybe some of his Alliance moments but that's about it).

Just seems stupid to have someone who retired over 10 years ago as the cover star. You wouldn't have Michael Jordan in the NBA2k16 cover

He was on the regular cover of NBA 2K11 though.

Doubt it since Austin/HBK Vs Legion Of Doom has been pretty much confirmed for some time now since the commentary recording audio was leaked. So yeah, we're getting a relive mode again.

I don't buy the basketball games; so I guess a better example would be you don't put john elway on the cover of madden 16.

Now that explains why they have the glass effect on the renders.

Oh wow. I never thought about that.

I kind of figured out that the glass effect will be sort of a connection with the SCSA showcase but was not expecting him as the cover.

Maybe 2k did some research and saw what age demographic purchased the series more and that's the reason for basing it on Austin and more stars from that era. The WWF's business boom was a lot more happening in that time period. I'm hoping for some Monday Night Wars shit here!

I really hope for a Monday Night War showcase with both WWF and WCW most relevant storyline.

But since it is going to be an Austin Showcase I hope we get the Ministry of Darkness/Corporate Ministry Storyline. Speaking of that last week WWE Vintage just showed that and I really love that storyline with Vince McMahon revealing himself as the greater power and Linda and Steph giving SCSA the 50% ownership. Well those were the good times....gooood times....

I wanted it to be and should have been Brock,Reigns or Rollins but meh it's nice too I guess. Doesn't really matter since it's just a cover and I go digital anyway..Which means I'll only see the cover if I pin the game on my XBO but it'll just be logo when I select it from recently played

Archived