WWE 2K16 Cover Art

oof

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pathetic

Can we all just move on from the AE now? I lived through it, and it was fun. However, it was also 15 *censored*ing years ago. They should've done a past present and future cover with Austin, Rollins, and Balor.

I get it. They need the game to sell so they're always going to put someone on the cover who draws big money despite not them being relevant for a long time. Didn't expect it to be Rollins or anyone on the current roster at all, despite maybe Lesnar. I actually thought Lesnar had the cover locked this year, but I guess not.

I like it. Steve Austin did define the Attitude era and this is a good sign of how much this game with be based around that, at least it's campaign/story mode. In all honestly, does it matter who is going to be on the cover when you're actually playing the game? I get more upset about almost having to see John Cena's penis on the selection screen of 2k15.

2D4FhVG.png

Clever. Actually makes more sense now.

After watching the trailer of Austin digging up his old belt, It got me thinking what if they made a hypothetical story of him coming back to the WWE. Maybe raise hell and help due away with the Authority. Honestly whether that than replaying moments from his past (maybe some of his Alliance moments but that's about it).

Just seems stupid to have someone who retired over 10 years ago as the cover star. You wouldn't have Michael Jordan in the NBA2k16 cover

He was on the regular cover of NBA 2K11 though.

Archived