Samoa Joe In WWE 2K16?

iamthedoctor

With us getting 120 different models in the game it seems completely obvious we are going to get at least 80 percent of the NXT roster I mean the current WWE roster isnt even that big.

Im looking forward to seeing some NXT Divas in the game and hopefully Charlotte will be making her video game debut!

I wouldn't count on it honestly, as we'll mostly only get the well known/top NXT Stars again this year. Not ones like Angelo Dawkins, Sawyer Fulton, Marcus Louis, Sylvester Lefort, Jason Jordan, Tye Dillinger, Scott Dawson, etc.

Jason Jordan is possible. He's been somewhat important to programming.

People are forgetting we are getting 120 different people this year.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With us getting 120 different models in the game it seems completely obvious we are going to get at least 80 percent of the NXT roster I mean the current WWE roster isnt even that big.

Im looking forward to seeing some NXT Divas in the game and hopefully Charlotte will be making her video game debut!

I wouldn't count on it honestly, as we'll mostly only get the well known/top NXT Stars again this year. Not ones like Angelo Dawkins, Sawyer Fulton, Marcus Louis, Sylvester Lefort, Jason Jordan, Tye Dillinger, Scott Dawson, etc.

Which could also be a lot of legends and not necessarily a lot of nxt. I agree the nxt "stars" will get in, but its possible thats all nxt will have in.

Which could also be a lot of legends and not necessarily a lot of nxt. I agree the nxt "stars" will get in, but its possible thats all nxt will have in.

I doubt it. Sure we ll get a few for the SHowcase but I highly doubt we ll get stacks of them. NXT has been building as a strong brand and now with TV they will have most of their roster in.

Or does 120 models mean also NPC's?

God, Becky Lynch in 2K16 with her current look would be phenomenal.

Would be cool, I know they wanna make this the most up-to-date game ever, but I doubt it. I believe they scan superstars and divas very early in the year, but I don't mind her Team BAE look personally. At most, I think they should be nice enough to change her hair color for us if we still can't edit that.

Would be cool, I know they wanna make this the most up-to-date game ever, but I doubt it. I believe they scan superstars and divas very early in the year, but I don't mind her Team BAE look personally. At most, I think they should be nice enough to change her hair color for us if we still can't edit that.

When did her look change? Last year I think they finished scanning in early May.

When did her look change? Last year I think they finished scanning in early May.

April/may I believe is when she changed to the more steampunk look. If she is dlc I could see her having it, however I feel if she's on disc I see her having her look before. It seems most of the roster usually has pre wrestlemania season looks. Hope I'm wrong though.

Archived