Samoa Joe In WWE 2K16?

iamthedoctor

2K is working hard to make sure the WWE 2K16 video game has the most up to date roster possible. According to PWInsider, 2K is working on getting recent signings like Samoa Joe in the game, most likely as a downloadable character. 2K's idea is to give fans the greatest wrestling gaming roster ever.

I know everyone has their expetations on who they want in whether it be Legends, Divas, NXT or a pretty up to date roster but to make it the greatest ever gaming roster they need to beat a roster as stacked as 2K14 was.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way Samoa Joe will be in 2k16 on DISC....I believe with high demand there is a possibility to be DLC if that....i REALLY want him on the game but his debut was way to late, least Kevin Owens will 100% be on!

No way Samoa Joe will be in 2k16 on DISC....I believe with high demand there is a possibility to be DLC if that....i REALLY want him on the game but his debut was way to late, least Kevin Owens will 100% be on!

it way to early to say who 100 percent beside some obvious guys

I know but usually they cut the roster and decide whos on the game about December/January time right? Also with this massive such a large 120+ roster...doubt they will have the time to add Samoa Joe...i REALLY hope am wrong but i really can't see it to be honest unless they got a little team of guys working on it, also he wasn't around for all the scanning back early of this year....but as i said, i hope am 100% wrong and he is in it :)

I just wish they'd come out and show us more. No other game does this

They have already shown us more than they had by september of last year. Just gotta hope they keep it up.

Yeah last year they left information really late with 2k15! I wouldn't mind them revealing match types, modes, creation and then leave the roster reveal last for Summerslam as they do now! I know there won't be a demo, which sucks so at least show off some new things..little snippets rolled into a video...not so much that it spoils but enough to show what they have improved, animations etc

I know but usually they cut the roster and decide whos on the game about December/January time right? Also with this massive such a large 120+ roster...doubt they will have the time to add Samoa Joe...i REALLY hope am wrong but i really can't see it to be honest unless they got a little team of guys working on it, also he wasn't around for all the scanning back early of this year....but as i said, i hope am 100% wrong and he is in it :)

idk i remeber when they left out londrick even tho they were tag team champs for a year

but for 2k14 and 2k15 it was middle to end of may

that was the reason why harper and rowans new theme come in (wyatts)

but ambrose and rollins new not

i think we got a chance of getting show

but i reallllllyy sure we get owens itami and co:)

They already have a full moveset from 2K14 and it takes probably a couple of weeks to scan and texture up a model so it really isn't all that hard.Just depends on the first contract Joe signed because i'd doubt the cutoff would be early June when he signed the other contract.

Archived