Deleted 2K15 from my PS4 - how do I delete the DLC?

Stein-Vidar

Hi everyone! :)

Today I deleted 2K15 from my PS4. I only really played it once, so it was just a waste of harddrive space. However, the DLC content still seems to be present on the harddive, even though I deleted the game.

Screenshots:

ReWeusf.jpg

7oUDlsj.jpg

KG08Qde.jpg

Could anyone please tell me if there is any way to delete the DLC?

Go to Settings > System Storage Management > Applications > (See if WWE 2K15 is listed), highlight and hit Options button and select Delete

I already did that.

Here's what I did to delete the game:

1. First I highlighted WWE 2K15 on the home screen, pressed the Options button and selected Delete.

2. Then i went to Settings > System Storage Management > Applications. I highlighted WWE 2K15, pressed the Options button and selected Delete.

But the DLC is still there... Did I do something wrong?

Go to Settings > System Storage Management > Applications > (See if WWE 2K15 is listed), highlight and hit Options button and select Delete

I already did that.

Here's what I did to delete the game:

1. First I highlighted WWE 2K15 on the home screen, pressed the Options button and selected Delete.

2. Then i went to Settings > System Storage Management > Applications. I highlighted WWE 2K15, pressed the Options button and selected Delete.

But the DLC is still there... Did I do something wrong?

Did you delete the Application Saved Data too? Give that a try

I've been doing research on the problem, there seems to be a few games where the DLC cannot be deleted, the only other way would be to reformat your HDD (aka wipe the HDD) by going to Settings > Initialization > Initialize PS4 > Full, but be warned that this will erase EVERYTHING.

I've been doing research on the problem, there seems to be a few games where the DLC cannot be deleted, the only other way would be to reformat your HDD (aka wipe the HDD) by going to Settings > Initialization > Initialize PS4 > Full, but be warned that this will erase EVERYTHING.

I was worried that reformatting the HDD would be the last chance.

I guess I'll just leave the DLC alone. I still have plenty of free space on my HDD, so that's not really a huge problem.

Thank you. :)

Archived