Dear 2K, Please reanimate every entrance.

OJ Simpson

As far as entrances go, all I could really ask for is that they optimize every entrance so that we can get authentic WM arenas with long entrance ramps. I feel like that and the lighting is what keeps WM from feeling like WM in these games.

i agree wished the preset entrances were not removed it's n fun when u have a caw & can't use a preset entrance 4 it like billy gunn,xpac,road dogg,shamrock etc etc y leave in the preset moves & remove the entrances makes n since what so ever lets hope 2k can answer that question this yr & not have another excuse as 2 y that can't is all i'm saying.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, that's so unnecessary. EVERY entrance?

Surely you'd prefer the time being invested in something a little more important ie. bringing back the creation features, fixing bugs in gameplay, adding more CAW parts?

I agree that a handful need to be re-done, but doing them all would be a chronic waste of time, imo.

They could still work on that other stuff and still give us new entrances over time like patching them into the game like Neville and Sami Zayn in WWE 2K15.

I would like to see manager entrances come back and if using a Tag Team in a singles match for them to use their tag team entrance speaking of we NEED more tag entrances.

Archived