Dear 2K, Please reanimate every entrance.

OJ Simpson

Ever since the DLC entrances for 2K14, the entrance animations have been pure gold. Fandango's is noteworthy of praise. The new entrances of 2K15 have been spot on and amazing, The Wyatt Family, Adam Rose, Rob Van Dam, John Cena, Evolution, Both of Hulk Hogan's new entrances, retro Undertaker (w/ Bearer) and even showcase only entrances like CM Punk's champion entrance with Paul Heyman. Those entrances were great.

What made them great wasn't just the big moments, but it was the smaller moments and the length of the entrances that made them great. Small moments like Punk patting Heyman on the back or the length and the small moments of John Cena and Hogan's entrances. The attitude in Batista's entrances this year, and the presence of Bray Wyatt's entrance makes every match they play seem like he's coming to the ring for a big match. Even the crowd interaction in Daniel Bryan's 'yes' chant is spectacular.

Plus we have some entrances still in the game from SVR 08. Yes, Triple H and Undertaker's entrances looked good with enhanced graphics, but the walking in HHH's entrance is fairly bad. Those animations are literally a generation old now. The Bella's have been the same since SVR 10. It's time to freshen them up.

Honestly, that's so unnecessary. EVERY entrance?

Surely you'd prefer the time being invested in something a little more important ie. bringing back the creation features, fixing bugs in gameplay, adding more CAW parts?

I agree that a handful need to be re-done, but doing them all would be a chronic waste of time, imo.

Somewhat agree with this. They really need to reanimate old entrances. I was so happy that Christian got his new entrance when he became a DLC this year. But i really wish they don't remove those old animations and add it to the preset entrances for us to use for CAWS/Superstars. Those entrance animation will not take up a lot of space off the disc.

I don't understand the whole "they used the actual ring this time, so they had to remove old entrances" let's see, Natalya, great Khali, stone Cold (I think) and many others have old entrances. They seem to be working just fine with this new actual ring rule. I read some where that 2k didn't have the rights to use old presets because they were thq's or something.

Triple H does need a new walk, it looks weird compared to everyone else's...an not in a "unique" way, it just looks off. I just want some of the old entrances added back so I can make better CAWs.

Yeah Triple H's entrance sucks, I always thought that too. Same goes for Taker, although this entrance with Paul Bearer as a manager is great

I don't understand the whole "they used the actual ring this time, so they had to remove old entrances" let's see, Natalya, great Khali, stone Cold (I think) and many others have old entrances. They seem to be working just fine with this new actual ring rule. I read some where that 2k didn't have the rights to use old presets because they were thq's or something.

Because they mocapped those old entrances again. They aren't gonna waste their time having someone mocap let's say Lance Cade's entrance again lol.

It would be nice to have those entrances again, but I doubt it. I think 2K wants to start fresh, the only presets we'll probably have this year are superstars from last year that probably won't make it in again this year.

Because they mocapped those old entrances again. They aren't gonna waste their time having someone mocap let's say Lance Cade's entrance again lol.

It would be nice to have those entrances again, but I doubt it. I think 2K wants to start fresh, the only presets we'll probably have this year are superstars from last year that probably won't make it in again this year.

Just turning entrances off from now on.

Just turning entrances off from now on.

That won't be a lot. If they are giving us 120 characters I thought we would get most of the roster from 2k15. Maybe people like Graves will still make it in.

I'm guessing the reason is that they can use previous entrances but they have to make small adjustments to ensure they mesh right with the new ring size, and simply didn't have the time during the move to next gen to do all of them.

I hope that's the reason anyway, I want the Jon Moxley and Austin Aries entrances back.

Out of all the entrances that were removed, Jeff Hardy's is the one I want back the most. But yeah, not having those presets really sucked. And out of all of them, they decided to reanimate the cell phone entrance for some odd reason.

That entrance didn't get reanimated, they just modified it to fit the new arena size.

Edge's SVR2010 is the one they should've kept instead of reanimating to that 2011 crap. His head bobbing in the 11 entrance looks stupid, it looks like an overly excited Edge fan or crackhead doing the mocapping instead of Edge himself. The SVR10 Edge entrance will always be my favorite until they get some better to mocap it.

Out of all the entrances that were removed, Jeff Hardy's is the one I want back the most. But yeah, not having those presets really sucked. And out of all of them, they decided to reanimate the cell phone entrance for some odd reason.

That entrance didn't get reanimated, they just modified it to fit the new arena size.

My bad, reanimated wasn't the right word to choose. But still, out of all the entrances, I don't get why they chose the cell phone entrance. But then again, 2K wanted a later release so they could've planned on modifying more of the entrances.

My bad, reanimated wasn't the right word to choose. But still, out of all the entrances, I don't get why they chose the cell phone entrance. But then again, 2K wanted a later release so they could've planned on modifying more of the entrances.

I think the reason we have the cellphone entrance as the chosen modified entrance, maybe because that is one of THQ/2K original created entrance. I think they have a few more (the other original entrance i can think of is the zombie walk).

I understand that they were out of time since wwe wants to release the game in october. Seeing one of their developer videos where they adjust the hands of the wrestler to be able to grab the ropes in the actual wwe sized ring sure is a painstaking task. Think about doing that on the other 30+ entrance animations.

I think the reason we have the cellphone entrance as the chosen modified entrance, maybe because that is one of THQ/2K original created entrance. I think they have a few more (the other original entrance i can think of is the zombie walk).

I understand that they were out of time since wwe wants to release the game in october. Seeing one of their developer videos where they adjust the hands of the wrestler to be able to grab the ropes in the actual wwe sized ring sure is a painstaking task. Think about doing that on the other 30+ entrance animations.

They had the Zombie one, Generic boxer, Clumsy superstar and Aerobic Diva as their originals

There's only a handful who really need a reanimated entrance.
Bray Wyatt - No longer has the rocking chair.
Wade/Bad News/King Barrett - New gimmick
Kane - Corporate Kane and a new one for masked because the walk is wrong.
Austin - Normal only, Championship entrance is perfect.
Undertaker - Doesn't take off the coat, they could do what they did for Rude.
Triple H - His entrance is old as I believe Smackdown Vs Raw 2006/7

One thing that bothers me is they didn't add Shawn Michaels' entrance they added for him in Showcase mode it was a BEAUTIFUL entrance I loved it but yet they made it Showcase exclusive and that just blows.

Since entrances are being discussed, I personally want Enzo and Cass (if they are in) to have a preset promo with their entrance whenever they tag or manage each other. I just think that would be dope.

In the pass they kinda pulled this off with Mr. Kennedy, Truth, and others.

How you doin?

Also they can do this with the old school Enzo and Cass, The New Age Outlaws, if they make the game.

Well, I mainly mean reanimated every entrance that wasn't put in since the DLC of 2K14.

If we have to be super specific these guys for sure need new entrances:

• Big E, Kofi and Xavier (for obvious reasons)
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Brie & Nikki Bella (same entrance since SVR 10)
  • Cameron
  • Chris Jericho (great entrance, but the newer entrances look 'bigger' his could easily look 'bigger')
  • Damien Sandow
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Dolph Ziggler (does shadow boxing instead of gyrating)
  • Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's champion entrance (Is a generation old, should be like his Mania 29 entrance)
  • Emma (if she makes it in) (she's a heel now)
  • Erick Rowan
  • Jack Swagger (his entrance is lacking some punch to it)
  • John Cena (his entrance is great, but now he does the rally towel)
  • Kane (both masked and unmasked)
  • King Barrett (his timing has been off)
  • Konnor & Victor (main roster style)
  • Luke Harper
  • Miz (Hollywood) (Should have tag team entrance with Mizdow)
  • Naomi
  • R-Truth (could do a rapping one)
  • Roman Reigns (Updated from heel Shield entrance, his Superman punch taunt in the ring)
  • Seth Rollins (with J&J security)
  • Sheamus
  • Stardust
  • Triple H (entrance is a generation old)
  • Undertaker (entrance is a generation old)

Archived