• Last Reply

All right.

What a weekend we've got incoming.

Chile vs Argentina (Copa America) final

Germany vs England (World Cup) 3rd place final

USA vs Japan (World Cup) final

Take your picks.

Argentina

England (the only time you'll ever see me root for this country in football)

Japan (please show up on Sunday)

So why do you hate us?

Keep in mind that nearly everyone in here in English.

So why do you hate us?

Keep in mind that nearly everyone in here in English.

Never been a fan of England's football style over the years when a lot of other countries either changed their style or were more entertaining to watch. That and the fact that a good majority of the team as well were usually made of pre-Madonnas that always blamed others for their piss poor performances.

The only English player I really enjoyed watching though was David Beckham.

So Nani's off to Fenerbahce permanently. Such a shame he couldn't keep consistent. Would be a world beater one game & then the next look like the guy from Sunday League who thinks he's Ronaldo. Read something how he has the second highest minutes-to-assist ratio ever in the BPL (only behind Fabregas).

Signed some kid from barca who they took from Ajax and was on loan at PSV. Already some career for an u16.

Is he any good? I've seen his name bandied about a bit so I YouTube'd him and found jack shit pretty much. Couple of low quality video clips but that's not really much to go off of. I've heard he's quality though.

So the new story is that if RM don't sign De Gea by Sunday, he'll renew. And he also wants them to first get rid of Casillas, apparently. This transfer saga is a mess lmao.

shit gets crazier when they decided to throw Ramos into the mix.

So the new story is that if RM don't sign De Gea by Sunday, he'll renew. And he also wants them to first get rid of Casillas, apparently. This transfer saga is a mess lmao.

Sounds like it makes sense, since Casillas is a snake. Wouldn't want him with any chance to *Censored* up my career.

Ramos is the same. Both seem like cocks who'd try and *Censored* you over. They're both pretty shit now too. If Real can get rid of both in the same window and get De Gea and Kos in (and somehow make a profit), then that's a brilliant window straight away.

It's not actually as much of a mess as people think.

That story is false anyway, pretty sure.

What's actually happened... Real Madrid obviously want De Gea, we're definitely in negotiations with them about it. No doubt about that. We seem to want Ramos & have placed a bid what was rejected supposedly. Two separate deals which may well become linked if Madrid end up letting him go (not that I think he even wants to leave)

I don't understand why some fans think De Gea should clarify what's actually going on. There's no need, when does a player ever do that?

I'm not happy De Gea is off, especially for a minimal transfer fee. I imagine we've been offering him a new contract for well over a year anyway, but he just won't sign it. He wants to go home, which sucks.

Could have at least done what Ronaldo did & sign a new contract so we can get a respectable fee.

Oh & Ramos isn't crap or anything along those lines is he so lets not even pretend. I've even been one of those 'is he as good as people think?' but he's still a top class CB.

Genuinely don't think we'll get him though (not like my false Depay defeatism). I just don't think he wants to leave.

Are we stil on Lloris? I honestly doubtful about having Valdes as number 1, especially with dat inconsistently shit defence. Ramos though, if we managed to get him for De Gea, would make the defence so much better with Evans leaving in a similar swap deal for Coleman. If and only if that happens, then I don't mind having Valdes as number 1.

Lloris interest ended a couple of days ago (didn't think it was going to happen anyway).

Cash + Evans for Coleman but I can't see that happening either. Everton would be *censored*ing dumb to get rid of Coleman.

I still see Ramos happening though. I really get the feeling he's gonna move.

tbh I can see Ramos-De Gea swap being the blockbuster of this transfer window.

Not so sure about Schweini, I'd love to have him joining the club but if we're being played with him then missing out on the guy is not a big deal if we managed to get Schneiderlin.

Signed some kid from barca who they took from Ajax and was on loan at PSV. Already some career for an u16.

Is he any good? I've seen his name bandied about a bit so I YouTube'd him and found jack shit pretty much. Couple of low quality video clips but that's not really much to go off of. I've heard he's quality though.

Bare yt clips of man megging people 5*skills 92 pace Fifa 16

Bare yt clips of man megging people 5*skills 92 pace Fifa 16

3* weak foot? :hqhq:

Archived