Football Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the fact that Liverpool Football Club exists.

Yep, no matter how bad things get, there's a reminder that you could always be a Liverpool fan. :laugh:

Eh expected to get dicked by Wolves. They're winning the league easily. Doesn't really count. First loss in 8 games, I guess that's okay. Gotta not spiral into 50 losses in a row now though.

Wolves meanwhile will get hit with FFP like QPR

It's pretty funny that 7 unbeaten gets you to drop 1 place

West Brom are now on Pards wild ride

Based on his last few jobs he should be sacked after a year to avoid the 30 losses in a row in his second year

3-1 win against Barnsley. Good shit. Lucky as hell though, Barnsley spooned so many chances... one was an open net when our defender gave him the ball... but that same defender got an assist and scored so hmmm

More importantly... we're out the bottom three! Get the *Censored* in! Although it's on goals scored over Birmingham... we need Wolves to kill them on Monday to keep it that way

We're out the bottom three! Get the *Censored* in! Although it's on goals scored over Birmingham... we need Wolves to kill them on Monday to keep it that way

We can't have that, sorry.

Birmingham would still be jobbing out at least.

Plus Wolves have already bought the league, they're pretty much already champions

Albion got just the sort of draw I would have liked, guaranteed to be away to a League Two team, in either Exeter or Forest Green. Albion have never played Forest Green before, and the last time they played Exeter was in January 93, a few months before I went to my first match.

If I had to choose between the two, I would pick Forest Green, because that would involve less travelling, but Exeter would be fine too.

Birmingham lost to Wolves.

ti6pYdk.png

Watched it on Sky, good match, Birmingham should have had a man off though. Wolves play some nice football as well, and they seem to be answering all the questions about their toughness too. I've seen leads collapse in the Championship before, but I think they're the real deal.

Birmingham lost to Wolves.

ti6pYdk.png

Watched it on Sky, good match, Birmingham should have had a man off though. Wolves play some nice football as well, and they seem to be answering all the questions about their toughness too. I've seen leads collapse in the Championship before, but I think they're the real deal.

Shame they had to buy players from UCL teams for 15 million+ to do it

They've bought the league this season through their Chinese overlords

I'm not sure if people actually listen to the Men in Blazers but they had a pretty interesting podcast with Mark Clattenberg. Its worth a listen hes pretty open about alot including not sending Tottenham players off on purpose so he couldn't be the scapegoat when they lost the league.

Archived