Football Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one Euro game I miss on watching turns about to be a 5-2 win, of course.

France vs. Wales in the final, hopefully.

It'll most likely be Germany vs. Portugal though, with Germany winning.

Ha, Portugal's luck will fizzle out pretty soon tbh. Wales looks strong enough to squander it, too.

They'll be without Ramsey though, been one of the main reasons they've reached this stage. Then again, Portugal have been incredibly lucky too and Wales have proven that they can rely on multiple players, unlike Portugal who haven't quite had any standouts thus far.

The one Euro game I miss on watching turns about to be a 5-2 win, of course.

France vs. Wales in the final, hopefully.

It'll most likely be Germany vs. Portugal though, with Germany winning.

Ha, Portugal's luck will fizzle out pretty soon tbh. Wales looks strong enough to squander it, too.

They'll be without Ramsey though, been one of the main reasons they've reached this stage. Then again, Portugal have been incredibly lucky too and Wales have proven that they can rely on multiple players, unlike Portugal who haven't quite had any standouts thus far.

Oh damn true, but if they have Robson-Kanu and Bale there then they still have a chance. Yeah, it's pretty fascinating how Ronaldo's not only scored just 2 goals this tournament but has been one of the least effective "big players" of this year's Euros.

All this right after he had to make the statement of being the 'best player in the last 15, 20 years' or whatever it was.

*Censored* sake, quick glance meant for a split second I thought Crystal Palace signed James Rodriguez.

I'll admit, I did too. That would have been an upgrade on Benteke!

Watched Jose's press conference, the man is box office and exactly the attitude we need at United, no "we'll try", "it will take time", "philosophy" "it is a process" and all that other crap. "I want to win".

So do we, Jose. So do we.

Pretty much confirmed Mkhitaryan as well and said they're working hard on the fourth, which I assume is Pogba, or a backup option.

Wales took Belgium, one of the big favorites in the tournament, and made them their bitch.

I'm sure they can do the same to C. Ronaldo and Portugal.

They wont.

Yeah pretty much. These tournaments always have an exciting new Cinderella team or two but in the end it ends up being the same countries always playing in the finals and winning it.

^ Honestly? If it's a Wales/Germany final, I wouldn't mind seeing Wales winning. Yeah you heard it from me. I think Wales played some of the better football throughout the tournament. And if they went all the way to win, even if it's against Germany, good for them. They would deserve it.

It's a load of shit. They've obviously give him under 2 years so he doesn't have to serve it. A lot of tax payers money spent on the trial for what?

As the son of a lawyer...that's what good lawyers are there for. To give you less than 2 years, so that there will be no time in prison.

The solution to this Messi situation is simple, make him pay for the whole trial, pay what he owes in taxes, plus a little extra to charity and move on. Only people who should go to jail for tax evasion are those who can't pay. No need to put this guy in jail when there are killers and rapist more suited for it.

Archived