Football Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't Real just sign him in January?

They're blaming United, which I guess you;'d expect even if it's not true.

8. The Manchester United entered the TMS data from the operation of David de Gea, not those of Keylor Navas, at 00:00 Spanish time, simultaneously referring to Real Madrid transfer contracts signed. Real Madrid receives the full documentation at 00:02 and tries to access the TMS but it was already closed.

Southampton still buying well. Surprised a top 4 team didn't go for van Dijk tbh.

Is he really that good? I've not seen any of him, so not going to pretend I know anything.

Same really. I know he plays in a tin-pot league but I've seen a lot of people talking highly of him when he has been brought up. Think he's been linked to United in recent years and Arsenal too if I remember correctly.

So we sold another guy to Wigan, IF YOU CAN'T BEAT US BECOME US.

They have like 11 former Wanderers now.

Just hope it means we can get a deal through. Probably Orlandi, he was on trial and is a free agent.

Bolton could resign Marvin Sordell, Muur, now that he is a free agent after leaving Burnley.

More chance of a meteor killing all life on earth.

He's blocked bascally every Bolton fan on Twitter xD

Whilst at Bolton mind.

If Derby don't manage to come up this year it'll be hilarious. They've spent a fortune for a championship club, with players on high wages as well.

It was hilarious last year... they were top for so long then bottled it with like one win in 15 and ended up out of the play offs.

4 draws and one loss doesn't look good for them so far either.

Archived