Who will you customize first in 2K16

WH!!

Hey guys, its almost that time to talk about what we'll do first in 2K16.

Anyhow even though the roster is not exactly confirmed yet, who will you create custom/alt attires for first? For me it'll probably be Roman Reigns, giving him a buzz cut or shaved head and his NXT trunks and giving Itami one as well, since 2K did hint about adding the ability to change hair/facial hair this year when talking about the SS feature last year. For Rusev I'll give him his old NXT attire with the short hair too, I don't care for his medium length hair honestly. I may also customize Kevin Owens to his singlet he wore back in Pro Wrestling Guerilla as well as some custom attires like trunks that will say "KO" or "Fight me" on the back of them too.

They could always just put WWE logos instead for his sponsers? Suplex City, his tattoo, Beast Incarnate? Ah well, we can just do it ourselves anyway lol.

Anyway, if we get more CAW Slots? I'll edit Neville. Gonna give him a gold/black combo, always like to do that with some attires. But ONLY if we get more CAW Slots. Otherwise, just gonna reserve them for CAWs.

Since the roster's so big, I bet 99% of my downloads will be edits. My first one will probably be Brock Lesnar because the in-game attire probably won't have any logos.

But who knows who might drastically change their attire from now until release (ex. Rollins/Ambrose/Kidd last year), so we'll see.

Probably my own original CAW as always, but i suck at creating wrestlers that i want in the real world, so will wait for one of the talented creators for a decent Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Few TNA guys

Archived