Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WH!!

Who will you customize first in 2K16

Hey guys, its almost that time to talk about what we'll do first in 2K16.

Anyhow even though the roster is not exactly confirmed yet, who will you create custom/alt attires for first? For me it'll probably be Roman Reigns, giving him a buzz cut or shaved head and his NXT trunks and giving Itami one as well, since 2K did hint about adding the ability to change hair/facial hair this year when talking about the SS feature last year. For Rusev I'll give him his old NXT attire with the short hair too, I don't care for his medium length hair honestly. I may also customize Kevin Owens to his singlet he wore back in Pro Wrestling Guerilla as well as some custom attires like trunks that will say "KO" or "Fight me" on the back of them too.

If Goldberg is in the game. Gonna put him in a dress.

I will customize Balor to lead a group tentatively called "invasion" if they are in I will have Itami, Samoa Joe, Crowe,Corbin, and Becky Lynch. I will adjust depending on who is available.

if adam rose is in, I think I would like to take him back to the leo kruger days. he just seemed to be a better character.

They could always just put WWE logos instead for his sponsers? Suplex City, his tattoo, Beast Incarnate? Ah well, we can just do it ourselves anyway lol.

Anyway, if we get more CAW Slots? I'll edit Neville. Gonna give him a gold/black combo, always like to do that with some attires. But ONLY if we get more CAW Slots. Otherwise, just gonna reserve them for CAWs.

Since the roster's so big, I bet 99% of my downloads will be edits. My first one will probably be Brock Lesnar because the in-game attire probably won't have any logos.

But who knows who might drastically change their attire from now until release (ex. Rollins/Ambrose/Kidd last year), so we'll see.

Now we have more slots...well, we'd better have! I will start to customise my roster properly, starting with Luke Harper with a cowboy gimmick, might try and find him a partner and create the new blackjacks

Have to see what I'm working with, tbh. If someone is incredibly outdated or lacking a key part of their attire, they will be first.

Like most, I will probably update Brock Lesnar first. But a more obscure edit will be adding Bo Dallas to the New Day.

Bàlor, prolly giving him the latest bodypaint. And custom Bàlor Club shirt. I'll wait for Gamevolt or any other great attire creators for Lesnar. :D

Brock cause his preset attire always look generic. Don't understand why they won't at least give him his WWE owned logos.

Probably my own original CAW as always, but i suck at creating wrestlers that i want in the real world, so will wait for one of the talented creators for a decent Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Few TNA guys

if we can give em´ beards or change hair or color i well make a heel older cena... and stardust like a joker carnage hybrid :D

Finn Balor probably. While we're on this subject, I really hope removing wrist tape actually removes it. Really hated that especially when giving Sandow his Mizdow gimmick.

Well if we can add/remove hair and facial hair I will probably Edit Daniel Bryan first and give him back his ROH attire when he was completely bold and no facial hair.