Play WWE 2K16 Early

WVIP

To play WWE 2K16 early you have download EXCLUSIVE Wrestling THEME from PS Store for PS4 (I don't know about Xbox 1) to win.

The winner gets to play against John Cena.

The money spend on the Wrestling theme goes to Support Make a Wish.

Pretty cool and it's nice that 90% of the proceeds are going to support Make a Wish. Went to the PS Store to download it but it's not there.

Just came across this "The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia"... Well that sucks.

Why not open up the purchase of the theme for everybody and just put a disclaimer that the contest is for US only, I for one will purchase the theme to support the Make a Wish Foundation and I'm ok if I am not eligible to join the contest. At least 90% of the money I spent goes to the foundation.

Why not open up the purchase of the theme for everybody and just put a disclaimer that the contest is for US only, I for one will purchase the theme to support the Make a Wish Foundation and I'm ok if I am not eligible to join the contest. At least 90% of the money I spent goes to the foundation.

Sometimes they lie about money being donated to charities.

Archived