Everything Wrong with My Career Mode

SproilerBlotch

I wonder which one of them spent the whole 5 minutes it probably took them to make Barron Blade. I completely agree with every single thing he mentioned in that video.

The legendary Jacob Cass should have returned in this game. He'd totally destroy Barron Blade.

I completely agree with the video. I hated how you'd go through the majority of Career Mode with nothing even winning Titles didn't help. I also hated when you were a Champion they'd make you choice three options but if you choose dark match or whatever the other one was I can't remember you'd be stripped of the Championship because you made the wrong choice :facepalm:.

Since when has WWE or any wrestling promotion ever had someone come along win a Championship and then made them defend it in every match?

I don't understand why we couldn't get non-title matches.

The storylines as well felt like Career Mode from SvR2009. Just match after match with no real purpose as nothing ever comes of it.

The ending as well when you finally make it to the very top only to be forced retired is bs. Why couldn't we defend the WWE Championship?

I actually still have some stuff to do in Career Mode like the Brock Lesnar storyline or the Authority storyline but having played this mode when the game first released and knowing what I know of the mode now. I really can't be arsed playing through again just to unlock these things and if I'm right in saying wouldn't it reset whatever character I decided to play as?

Either way it's not worth it.

Archived