Pre-Order Bonus Guesses

FightForPeace88

When was the hogan edition announced? I think August, right? Theres still time but I agree it'll be backwards again this year I bet.

Thing is they announced Hogan edition and sting bonus on the day pre-orders started. This year pre-orders been started for two weeks and no pre order bonuses announced not on raw or gamestop website. They should release all dlc ar games launch day imo. It's dumb to wait till April for announced content.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gay_zpsrkxqna9e.png

I'm going to leave this here.... be prepared for disappointment.

What did I just witness? Wow, Please tell me they are not planning to put a freakin' celebrity in this year's game! smh...

Bt2MeNf.gif

gay_zpsrkxqna9e.png

I'm going to leave this here.... be prepared for disappointment.

What did I just witness? Wow, Please tell me they are not planning to put a freakin' celebrity in this year's game! smh...

Bt2MeNf.gif

We've had a celebrity in almost every game, leading Hollywood actor Dwayne Johnson. :hqhq:

What the actual *censored*? Those options are awful, just improve CAW mode and let us create those characters ourselves if we choose to.Though I will say I laughed a bit picturing a commercial for the game and it being like "Pre-order WWE2K16 and play as Batman!".

What the actual *censored*? Those options are awful, just improve CAW mode and let us create those characters ourselves if we choose to.Though I will say I laughed a bit picturing a commercial for the game and it being like "Pre-order WWE2K16 and play as Batman!".

Precisely the purpose people used CAW mode on 360 & PS3. 2K really needs to take notes on Last gen CAW mode for EAS & Superstar Studio on Xbox One/PS4.

Dear lord, what could be worse. Lack if info, or starting up the game to find 10-20 slots taken by This lovely lineup. I'm agree with the sentiment, add these character type parts to CAS. Allow people to create off the wall characters mixed with realistic wrestlers, but do not waste spots that could go to NXT or main roster mis carders. More I think about this, if legit, could be a possible 'entertainment' DLC. Who knows at this point.

I think if any time, money, or resources goes into making any of this a reality, whether it be on disc or dlc, instead of going into the main roster, nxt or legends.....I would seriously lose my s***. Why would they even consider this at all before catering to the market that actually buys these games. That's some straight up EA type s*** right there.

I'd rather have the two tough enough winners (superstar & diva) be pre-order bonuses over those random celebrity/superhero characters. Sorry just had to say it, would like to see Mada (if he won Tough Enough) make it into a WWE game lol.

:hqhq:

Not going to lie... if they had a DLC pack with Flo-Rida, John Stewart, Chris Evans as Captain America, Snoop Dogg, and LeBron James, I'd probably buy it. That'd actually be pretty cool. But that should come secondary to having a full roster(main/NXT), and then having plenty of legends.

Unfortunately I don't think they could ever run out of people to put in these games before wasting the space on celebrities. And wouldn't it cost more for their likeness anyway? For some reason I could see someone like Flo Rida wanting way more money than say Gangrel or Steve Blackman.

Unfortunately I don't think they could ever run out of people to put in these games before wasting the space on celebrities. And wouldn't it cost more for their likeness anyway? For some reason I could see someone like Flo Rida wanting way more money than say Gangrel or Steve Blackman.

Believe me, 2K most certainly has tons more money than THQ ever made in its entire lifespan. Knowing them they could bring Tyson back, but probably not as a pre-order. Yeah it would cost a bit for the likeness and stuff so we could customize them in EAS/Superstar Studio etc. I wouldn't mind an MMA or UFC fighter as a guest, I'd play as Rhonda Rousy, Fabricio Werdum, or Cain Velasquez, but Dana White is extremely strict on Likeness from what I've heard.

Believe me, 2K most certainly has tons more money than THQ ever made in its entire lifespan. Knowing them they could bring Tyson back, but probably not as a pre-order. Yeah it would cost a bit for the likeness and stuff so we could customize them in EAS/Superstar Studio etc. I wouldn't mind an MMA or UFC fighter as a guest, I'd play as Rhonda Rousy, Fabricio Werdum, or Cain Velasquez, but Dana White is extremely strict on Likeness from what I've heard.

He let them use lesnar in wwe 12 while he was in ufc

Archived