Pre-Order Bonus Guesses

FightForPeace88

Casuals don't know Joe yet and so there might not that that big of an interest to pre-order compared to Sting because casuals remember crow sting in WCW

You see my point though, like Goldberg was in 2k14, who's be stunned to see him as a preorder exclusive 2 years later. That's like saying remember that guy you liked playing as, the one that came free with the game regardless of when you bought it, new or used? Well now you gotta pay the ransom. Preorder incentives only work when they look like a reward

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then maybe they should do an arena pack pre-order bonus or something like a WCW Arena Pack that includes..

-Classic Studio WCW

-Monday Night Nitro

-Saturday Night

-Thunder

-Monday Night Nitro '99

They'll just give the one wrestler, it's been working well enough since '09 & just means holding 1 model off the disc behind a code or a paywall

Well I think Joe may be dlc but part of an NXT expansion pack that includes other wrestlers or like NXT Takeover, Duplicates would be pretty cool like NXT Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. If the pre-order is still a wrestler then I'm still thinking it'll be Goldberg or like Razor and Diesel even if they were used in 2K14

Well I think Joe may be dlc but part of an NXT expansion pack that includes other wrestlers or like NXT Takeover, Duplicates would be pretty cool like NXT Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. If the pre-order is still a wrestler then I'm still thinking it'll be Goldberg or like Razor and Diesel even if they were used in 2K14

I wouldn't be surprised by any of those, someone on the current roster will get the Paige treatment too, and be held back as season pass incentive

I feel like it will be something Austin/Attitude Era related. Maybe an NXT DLC pack but I'm leaning more towards Austin/AE. Pre-order bonuses are designed to draw people in, and I don't think Joe or Owens alone could do that. Still a hard call on who an NXT bonus would be because I expect NXT to play a heavy role in the game this year.

In any case, I fully expect them to do some kind of SCSA deluxe edition as they've typically done with the cover stars of past years.

Jushin Liger...

Could you imagine?

You beat me to it. Never happen in a million years though, unless he has a working contract. He may be older now, but still one of my favorites. I would love to see liger on a wwe game as a legend with some wcw matches.

All the alternate attires and duplicates for the models in game.

Thats called unlock all

its a joke since they pulled that this year lol 2k15

Wat? No, they didn't. Sting was the pre-order bonus.

Archived