Pre-Order Bonus Guesses

FightForPeace88

Id say a Ric Flair edition

-Signed 8x10/art card

-Some kind of statue/figure

-Code for 80s Flair/90s Flair and 2007 Flair

-And some sort of memorabilia

Ideally it would be an NXT Edition:

-Signed 8x10s by Kevin Owens/Sami Zayn(a shot of one of their matches)

-Vinyl Balor

-Code for Samoa Joe

-Property of WWE PC t-shirtI'd

Man, I'd love a Nature Boy version of the game. I did a trick last year with the Hogan edition and returned it after using the DLC code cause I didn't give a shit about Hogan's ring mat, bobblehead or autograph.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its hard to say i mean good complex austin showcase would be ecw starting ..hart foundation thing... owen hart match maybee...DX plus CORPORATION...ministry taker kane thing...tag with hhh ... invasion... wm x8 nwo...x9 last match the rock...

invasion story only goes on with angle and dudleys being in...

i wouuld say 3 faces of foley!

My guess is Arnold Schwarzenegger

I'll slap the shit out of the person who throw this idea to the game.

You wouldn't do shit except bitch about it on here! Would be a bad and weird bonus character..However not completely useless for me since I used to make non wrestling characters before including the terminator and so now I'd be able to edit Arnold in the studio and makie him as the T-800

Kurt Angle is still with TNA and was just their world champion recently. I know he's Kurt Angle, but I don't know why people think he's got a special deal like Hulk Hogan did when he was there.

Kurt Angle is still with TNA and was just their world champion recently. I know he's Kurt Angle, but I don't know why people think he's got a special deal like Hulk Hogan did when he was there.

He only recently resigned, before then he had a meeting with WWE, rumour has it Triple H squashed and deal from happening. Also let's not forget RVD was in one of these games whilst being in TNA due to signing with TNA after agreeing to the game. He wouldn't qualify for such a deal either

The more I think about it, the more I think Samoa Joe will be the pre-order bonus, Rhyno will be the season pass exclusive and Foley will be the Special Edition.

This sounds right to me, who else can you get to match or come close to Sting levels of hype? At least Joe is unexpected, everyone else named has been in the game within the last 5 years and is hardly a buying incentive

Could also see HBK being a bonus.

nah. He's going to be in the Stone Cold Showcase for sure

Retro HBK for sure, but we might see old HBK as bonus. My thought goes like this: bonus is whoever has been a big player in Austin's career. Bret Hart, HBK, and Rock all were. Triple H was as well, but no way he'll be a bonus, all things considered. Maybe Brian Pillman?

Last year was Sting, year before we had Ultimate Warrior. Both unexpected, both series debuts. So I'm expecting 2K to follow the trend and offer us someone who is either making a debut, or hasn't been in a game for 5+ years. For me that breaks it down to Owen Hart, Ronda Rousy, Somoa Joe, Kurt Angle or Rowdy Roddy Piper. I'm going with Joe

Could also see HBK being a bonus.

nah. He's going to be in the Stone Cold Showcase for sure

Yeah, Michaels is bound to be in, I wouldn't be surprised if they put the Austin/Michaels Championship match at WrestleMania 14 in the Stone Cold showcase

Archived