Pre-Order Bonus Guesses

FightForPeace88

all of the preorders except mike tyson playing a big role around wrestlemania the last years ...

the rock for once and twice a life time

warrior hall of fame introduction...

sting you know it^^

so i have a possible top 5 idia :)

1 the dx preorder bonus with the outlaws and xpac + dx attires for hhh and hbk

2 the nwo preorder bonus with nash ,hall, and hogan

3 arnold schwarzenegger terminator outfit

4 the 3 faces of foley

5the hart foundation owen hart ,neidhart,bulldog (maybee alt atire),bret hart(maybeee alt atire)and pillman

I didn't even think of Arnold. That would suck

haha xD i was sayn it a month ago on place 3 damN

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People would still be complaining even if it was an actual wrestler as the Pre Order. Making Terminator the Pre Order was the better decision because of that.

"He/She should be on disc already!"

It depends. If it's someone we haven't had in a while or previously, (Angle, Dudleyz, Hardyz, Rhyno, Samoa Joe, etc.) then I doubt there would be many complaints. If it was someone who is always in (HBK, Edge, Batista, The Rock, Stone Cold, etc.) then I can see a lot of bitching and moaning.

Actually i am ok with the decision of making terminator as the preorder bonus. This means we don't need to preorder to get an actual wrestler or you don't need to wait for 2 to 3 months to be able to play as the preorder wrestler if you buy late. It bummed me when i have to wait for 90 days just to play as sting or the racist guy in 2k15. Also i think this means the terminator is not counted as one of the 120+ models, since 2k did not mention that the preorder wrestler is included in the count.

I really don't care, i'll get the game after release anyway if it isn't an absolute travesty like 2K15 along with the code. I used Tyson once and never used him again, at least we may get a cool looking T-800 exo to put shit on.

Who would you have put in REALISTICALLY (eg no Owen, Hardys, New Jack etc) instead of Terminator?

Well...the roster hasn't been officially announced, but if the entire current roster is included...

Alternate Shield attires for the former Shield members

"Stunning" Steve Austin Attire and the

FCW 15 Championship

People would still be complaining even if it was an actual wrestler as the Pre Order. Making Terminator the Pre Order was the better decision because of that.

"He/She should be on disc already!"

It depends. If it's someone we haven't had in a while or previously, (Angle, Dudleyz, Hardyz, Rhyno, Samoa Joe, etc.) then I doubt there would be many complaints. If it was someone who is always in (HBK, Edge, Batista, The Rock, Stone Cold, etc.) then I can see a lot of bitching and moaning.

BUT HOW CAN ANGLE OR DUDLEYZ BE IN THE GAME WHEN THEY AREN'T WITH WWE????????????????????????????????????????????? Rhyno and Samoa Joe, possible, but they're more likely to be DLCs because they're not big enough to be bonuses. Haven't the past bonuses been big names?

I legit don't see why people are bitching about a FREE item that they don't have to get if they don't want to. I don't see the bonus worth the preorder, but I'm not bitching about it. Christ. If you want the likes of Angle in, then tell WWE to hire Angle or work out a contract with him.

If I'm right, 2K also markets its video games to casual gamers, which is why we have celebrities in the game. Actually, NBA 2K is a mix of casual and hardcore gamers and NBA fans, given we got Julius Erving and countless of other legends from before Jordan's time. It's a smart move because The Terminator, 2K, and WWE get more attention and shit. For a *censored*ing optional character that's free.

Who would you have put in REALISTICALLY (eg no Owen, Hardys, New Jack etc) instead of Terminator?

Moveset, or keeping to the theme, Stunning Austin and/or Ringmaster Austin.

Archived