Pre-Order Bonus Guesses

FightForPeace88

A pre-order bonus superstar has been a big selling point in the past few years with Sting, Ultimate Warrior, Mike Tyson and The Rock. So this year, where is your guess at a possible pre-order superstar?

If they got Owen Hart, I think no doubt he is it. Big if when it comes to him being included, but that would definitely sell some pre-order games. If not Hart, I'm not sure. They could use someone who was taken out, like 3-Face of Foley or Goldberg or Bret Hart.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's going to be Samoe Joe

Obviously it won't be, but I am hoping that they didnt stop scanning early this year due to the high number of characters and stopped before Joe signed his WWE exclusive contract. Last year I read they scanned up until the end of May.

Goldberg i think confirmed it at e3 or comic con....whichever he signed autos at.

He said that there is a Goldberg edition and wcw presence in the game so he either would have to be the pre order bonus or there is a Goldberg edition much like Hogan, Undertaker, and Austin in the past.

If there is a SE for Goldberg we'll probably get an additional pre order bonues with the regular release (ex: sting in 2k15).

Either way I hope we get a Monday Night Wars showcase. Playing big raw matches and then the wcw matches that went head to head against them on nitro.

Joe will probably be Showcase Exclusive DLC rather a Special Edition. The whole point of having a bonus character apart of the Showcase DLC is to help drive that sale. So if he's getting in, it's either as a late DLC pack or as Showcase. But seeing how they're still mocapping, still able to do a scan, and knowing how much his merch sells, they'll probably want to get him in.

all of the preorders except mike tyson playing a big role around wrestlemania the last years ...

the rock for once and twice a life time

warrior hall of fame introduction...

sting you know it^^

so i have a possible top 5 idia :)

1 the dx preorder bonus with the outlaws and xpac + dx attires for hhh and hbk

2 the nwo preorder bonus with nash ,hall, and hogan

3 arnold schwarzenegger terminator outfit

4 the 3 faces of foley

5the hart foundation owen hart ,neidhart,bulldog (maybee alt atire),bret hart(maybeee alt atire)and pillman

Probably Goldberg, safe guess is Owens there's no reason he should be a season pass exclusive at all. It was stupid with Paige and it'll be stupid with Owens. It was ideal for The Outsiders because of the whole NWO pack but with the on disk NXT presence that will probably be in the game there's just no need.

IF WCW will play it's part in this game like rumored, I would say Goldberg is quite honestly the only logical choice for pre order bonus. They can't do Sting again, or Hogan and after them I'd say Goldberg is bigger attraction than people like DDP or Kevin Nash or anyone else from WCW for instance.

all of the preorders except mike tyson playing a big role around wrestlemania the last years ...

the rock for once and twice a life time

warrior hall of fame introduction...

sting you know it^^

so i have a possible top 5 idia :)

1 the dx preorder bonus with the outlaws and xpac + dx attires for hhh and hbk

2 the nwo preorder bonus with nash ,hall, and hogan

3 arnold schwarzenegger terminator outfit

4 the 3 faces of foley

5the hart foundation owen hart ,neidhart,bulldog (maybee alt atire),bret hart(maybeee alt atire)and pillman

I didn't even think of Arnold. That would suck

Realistically, I could see a Dudley version or a Foley edition. A Foley edition would be nice, actually. They never do shit for Foley...aside from letting him do his stand-up special on the Network. Given the circumstances, a Dusty edition might be in order...but they would probably just rush it out and end up with some crap.

Realistically, I could see a Dudley version or a Foley edition. A Foley edition would be nice, actually. They never do shit for Foley...aside from letting him do his stand-up special on the Network. Given the circumstances, a Dusty edition might be in order...but they would probably just rush it out and end up with some crap.

*Censored*. How did I forget about Foley? He'd be an awesome guy to base the Special Edition round, epecially if he had all 7 of his faces. (Brown shirt Mankind, White Shirt Mankind, Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Commisioner, Modern day, Santa) I think he could be a real cool guy to feature, especially if the Monday Night Wars is the theme of this game.

Archived