Steve GFX Shop *Taking Request's*

Steve.

You're improving quite a lot, man. I'm on my phone right now, had to open the web version to get a better look but those three ava's are nice.

I'd say your current one's the best out of the trio, too. The Lesnar sig is terrible, though, seems like a huge wall of white behind Lesnar blocking much of the BG.

I see you tried to put your own twist on the image, but it's really lazily done IMO. Better ways would be to cut out the Lesnar render, and use him over different backgrounds if you didn't want the one from the stock pic.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're improving quite a lot, man. I'm on my phone right now, had to open the web version to get a better look but those three ava's are nice.

I'd say your current one's the best out of the trio, too. The Lesnar sig is terrible, though, seems like a huge wall of white behind Lesnar blocking much of the BG.

I see you tried to put your own twist on the image, but it's really lazily done IMO. Better ways would be to cut out the Lesnar render, and use him over different backgrounds if you didn't want the one from the stock pic.

Thank you brother and about Lesnar sig i was trying to see that how it looks. Lol :D

Hey Guys Back With Some improved GFX.

Just Saw and read some Tutorials For GFX and came out with this, so all GFX guys i want your feedback on it.

Nina Nesbitt Sig

dh2Jd85.png

The Rock Sig

b55rw0t.png

Nikki Bella Sig

gHxOq2V.png

Nikk Bella Avy

FK3Hdyc.pngHbemknM.png

Brock Lesnar Avy

9L9V9JH.png

Roman's Avy

v2AGcY9.png

Thank You Guys, Hope You Like It. wink.png

Nina Nesbitt one sucks, it's like slapping a cutout over a random and drab background. Nikki one has a good render, but a very cheesy outline & the BG is terrible.

The sharpening on the avy renders, and how well they stand out, is improved but you used some weak ass backgrounds on these too.

Rely less on text, don't use BG's like these and ditch the borders and render outlines completely.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived