2K posts about doubters in the "Largest Roster Ever" / No duplicates

Aqfitz

I swear that could be a late 80s, early 90s dlc pack. But who knows. Question for everybody though, if 2k went crazy and did some eras packs with stars that are not on as much would you invest in them? As much as I had to feed the machine, I would say yes. But it would have to look something like this for me.

80s/ early 90s era-rick martel.koko b ware, Hercules, earthquake, powers of pain, Tito Santana, bad news brown, haku

New generation era-Hakushi,123 kid, doink, Adam bomb, crush, irs, tatanka, alundra blaze, bull Nakano

Attitude era-Val veins, taka, al snow, headbangers, Steve Blackman,Scorpio, hardcore holly, sable, Luna Vachon

Ruthless aggression era-Kidman, Ultimo dragon, Saturn, Raven, spike Dudley, Carlito, lance storm, Victoria

"The future"NXT era-Blake and Murphy, Samoa Joe, Solomon Crowe, Dana Brooke, Alexis bliss

Id probably prefer them to just concentrate on a bunch of wrestlers from a certain era like WWE 13 did with the Legends. I just didnt like how 2K14 was presented by mixing different era up.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thing is with Benoit several stories that night questioned how WWE would respond since Benoit action figures, video games, etc were set to be released in the coming weeks with his likeness.

With Hogan no one is asking that. Companies are coming out saying it because WWE told them to stop hogan products. The mainstream media has already stopped mentioning Hogan.

When this all went down I ordered a few Hogan figures from Toys R Us I was going tow ait on and get my nephew for xmas. One came yesterday and I got an email from toys r us saying the other 2 cannot be shipped as they have been recalled by the distributor. WWE isn't even letting them sell what they have. It is completely overblown.

thing is with Benoit several stories that night questioned how WWE would respond since Benoit action figures, video games, etc were set to be released in the coming weeks with his likeness.

With Hogan no one is asking that. Companies are coming out saying it because WWE told them to stop hogan products. The mainstream media has already stopped mentioning Hogan.

When this all went down I ordered a few Hogan figures from Toys R Us I was going tow ait on and get my nephew for xmas. One came yesterday and I got an email from toys r us saying the other 2 cannot be shipped as they have been recalled by the distributor. WWE isn't even letting them sell what they have. It is completely overblown.

I suppose WWE would be offended if I told them I was watching a Hogan match last night. Its getting silly pulling merchandise. My Toys R Us has Hogan figures.

Amazon is selling them so is ebay. WWE went the wrong way and alot of Hogan merchandise is being sold like hotcakes. Maybe should take note next time they are trying to sell merch.

I'm actually ok with the eras getting mixed up. What would be nice is if superstar edits didn't take up caw slots, that way we can play around with attires to make superstars belong to any era of choosing

That was completely stupid, and made worse by the fact there were only 25 slots. I can't do nearly half as much customisation that I wanted to for Universe, because after I've imported a dozen caws, that's almost half the slots gone.

I'm actually ok with the eras getting mixed up. What would be nice is if superstar edits didn't take up caw slots, that way we can play around with attires to make superstars belong to any era of choosing

That was completely stupid, and made worse by the fact there were only 25 slots. I can't do nearly half as much customisation that I wanted to for Universe, because after I've imported a dozen caws, that's almost half the slots gone.

And people wonder why fans got bored so quickly.

And people wonder why fans got bored so quickly.

Yeah, I really wish each wrestler had at least 2 available edit slots per in game wrestler. Either that or bring back the 100 caw spots. Makes no sense that they did the slots that way. Scares me a bit This year, with at least 120 wrestlers in game and the thought of still having only 25 slots to manage.

I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong with 2k if they don't have more then 25 caw slots and Diva creations back in this year.

I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong with 2k if they don't have more then 25 caw slots and Diva creations back in this year.

It took ages to get 100 CAW slots and that was on the 360/PS3.

All this new power and they cant do simple things like get multi attires for one wrestler you create.

All this new power and they cant do simple things like get multi attires for one wrestler you create.

It took THQ ages to get to 100 caws slots, 2k are different

I thought 2K had 100 slots.

2K14 had 100 slots, not 2K. 2K14 was mostly a THQ game, as they were working on it before they went bankrupt. 2K basically just slapped their logo on the box.

They did, but you can't say it took them ages when they had nothing to do with the previous installments

They did, but you can't say it took them ages when they had nothing to do with the previous installments

Maybe 2K16 will get a roster as good as 2K14 in terms of wrestlers and arenas. Doubtful but maybe next year.

Maybe 2K16 will get a roster as good as 2K14 in terms of wrestlers and arenas. Doubtful but maybe next year.

Depends on taste really, including DLC it's going to be the largest roster ever. How many of those are the legends we want to see? Too early to tell dude

I can kinda understand big edits but threads should return as a separate thing. No way should it count as a spot just because I want to change Rock's logo colors

Absolutely. The idea of custom threads initially was to edit in game superstars.

If rumours are true Beefcake way out of place for a roster that will be built on current and Atttude era.

Golden era

Beefcake, hitman, LOD, warrior, piper, Roberts, savage, Rhodes, Andre, Yokozuna & Duggan

There's more but their the names I remember

12 Golden Era stars isnt bad.

If rumours are true Beefcake way out of place for a roster that will be built on current and Atttude era.

They said wrestlers from different eras. Its a mix so it has nothing to do with guys being out of place or not. Roster isnt built on any specific time periods.

Archived