2K posts about doubters in the "Largest Roster Ever" / No duplicates

Aqfitz

Yeah. I won't feed the troll anymore.

To get this back on topic, I don't think Hogan's out of 2K16 completely. I can see him simply being relegated to a DLC that's quietly released in January-March. I have very high doubts that 2K is going to let a ready-to-go character go to waste like that.

To get this back on topic, I don't think Hogan's out of 2K16 completely. I can see him simply being relegated to a DLC that's quietly released in January-March. I have very high doubts that 2K is going to let a ready-to-go character go to waste like that.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If ya want proof check the time the tweets happened and see the time 2K has announced stuff. There's no way he would be able to beat them to the punch if wasn't legit.

That's my point -- he DIDN'T beat them to the punch. None of his Tweets predate the announced info.

But whatever, it's not worth arguing over. Just wait a few months and you'll see that 2KInsider's roster is bullshit.

Thats what I am hoping for too. This will all blow over. It always does.

Damn right. I'm hoping that I'm right. I need Hogan & the nWo in my Universe, and I'd hate to see them excluded for Hogan saying a few stupid things while drunk.

Damn right. I'm hoping that I'm right. I need Hogan & the nWo in my Universe, and I'd hate to see them excluded for Hogan saying a few stupid things while drunk.

the more they release of what he said the more obvious it is that this is a guy that had hit rock bottom and was frustrated with life. He said some stupid things, as we all do, and you have just about everyone thats ever known him saying he isn't a racist or against homosexuals.

the more they release of what he said the more obvious it is that this is a guy that had hit rock bottom and was frustrated with life. He said some stupid things, as we all do, and you have just about everyone thats ever known him saying he isn't a racist or against homosexuals.

True. I just have this feeling he isn't gone from 2K16 completely though.

Dunno why they couldnt just put Hogan in but lock him till all this media stuff blows over.

Well, for one, there is an enormous backlash in the last few years against any developer who locks content to the disc for future DLC, and what you suggest is way to close to that. It'd be like sticking your head in a currently on oven to see if the food your cooking is half-done.

So there will most likely be an NXT dlc pack? Assuming the list is accurate because Sami Zayn, Neville, Lucha Dragons, Charlotte, Alexa Bliss & Becky Lynch aren't there.

Yet again.....that doesnt add up to 120 so if it is legit there are still a decent amount of spots left

Come october the whole thing will have blown over just put him in the game.

Problem with that idea is up until then WWE Take Two (2k) are advertising a product featuring a known & reported "racist"

Regardless of the IWC's opinion of Hogan, him being in the game will piss some people off enough to make a scene.

Mums with nothing better to do than protest outside of shops. Already anti-wrestling media types using the latest thing to turn people away from WWE.

All of a sudden the story gets changed from "Hogan was kept in the game, as he was included before the known information was bought forward" to WWE hates black people, Vince McMahon is a racist. If you look hard enough you can blow anything out of proportion. And people will, did you know the iron cross logo triple H has on his crown from his king of kings entrance is used by white power groups? WWE are dropping a name from a video game to avoid a head ache. Hogan *censored*ed up, he's gotta deal with it

Plenty of people sticking up for him even Rock.

Of course they are, they know him on a personal level they know who he really is. That doesn't change the public backlash that will follow though, WWE & 2K can hardly hold a press conference where they say "he's not a racist he has black friends" it would look juvenile and the media would chew them up

http://krwgnews22.com/entertainment-23/wwe-2k16-5-forgotten-names-expected-to-make-their-apearance-in-the-game-336.html

Found this article. Don't know how trusted the site is.

If its true then its awesome as we will be getting some new legends.

Please give us the ability to cut peoples hair!

I swear that could be a late 80s, early 90s dlc pack. But who knows. Question for everybody though, if 2k went crazy and did some eras packs with stars that are not on as much would you invest in them? As much as I had to feed the machine, I would say yes. But it would have to look something like this for me.

80s/ early 90s era-rick martel.koko b ware, Hercules, earthquake, powers of pain, Tito Santana, bad news brown, haku

New generation era-Hakushi,123 kid, doink, Adam bomb, crush, irs, tatanka, alundra blaze, bull Nakano

Attitude era-Val veins, taka, al snow, headbangers, Steve Blackman,Scorpio, hardcore holly, sable, Luna Vachon

Ruthless aggression era-Kidman, Ultimo dragon, Saturn, Raven, spike Dudley, Carlito, lance storm, Victoria

"The future"NXT era-Blake and Murphy, Samoa Joe, Solomon Crowe, Dana Brooke, Alexis bliss

Archived