2K posts about doubters in the "Largest Roster Ever" / No duplicates

Aqfitz

Now that we know The Terminator is in the game, it makes me wonder if there will be more fictional, non-wrestling characters who they are including as part of this "largest roster ever."

Watch them pull an NBA Jam and include characters like presidents, aliens, and celebrities. Wouldn't that be something?

They ll probably include that guy who feuded with Miz a while ago.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that we know The Terminator is in the game, it makes me wonder if there will be more fictional, non-wrestling characters who they are including as part of this "largest roster ever."

Watch them pull an NBA Jam and include characters like presidents, aliens, and celebrities. Wouldn't that be something?

The Big Show?

The Big Show?

Na it was a celebrity they traded wars on Twitter I think.

Who is on the roster according to that 2kinsider on twitter?

Adam Rose

Andre the Giant

Animal

Arnold Schwarzenegger (as the Terminator X2)

Bad News Barrett

Big E.

Big Show

Billy Gunn

Bo Dallas

Boogeyman

Booker T

Bray Wyatt

Bret "The Hitman" Hart

British Bulldog

Brock Lesnar

Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake

Bubba Ray Dudley

Cesaro

Curtis Axel

D-Von Dudley

Damien Sandow

Daniel Bryan

Dean Ambrose

Diesel

Dolph Ziggler

Dusty Rhodes (DLC?)

Eddie Guerrero

Edge

Erick Rowan

Finn Balor

Goldberg

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

Hawk

Hideo Itami

Hurricane Helms

JBL

Jack Swagger

Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Jey Uso

Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

Jimmy Uso

John Cena

Kane

Kevin Nash

Kevin Owens

Kofi Kingston

Luke Harper

Mark Henry

Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase

Mr. McMahon

Randy "Macho Man" Savage

Randy Orton

Razor Ramon

Rikishi

Road Dogg

Rob Van Dam

Roddy Piper

Roman Reigns

Rusev

Ryback

Scott Hall

Seth Rollins

Shane McMahon

Shawn Michaels

Sheamus

Stardust

Steve Austin

Sting

Test

The Miz

The Rock

Triple H

Ultimate Warrior

Undertaker

Wade Barrett

X-Pac

Xavier Woods

Yokozuna

Zack Ryder

-DIVAS-

Brie Bella

Emma

Eva Marie

Lita

Naomi

Natayla

Nikki Bella

Paige

Rosa Mendes

Sasha Banks

Summer Rae

Tamina

Trish Stratus

Some Notes from Him:

Hogan is out (confirmed)

Custom Music is back for PS3/ Xbox 360

There are a few more fictional characters/celebrities that will be in the game- he has said (Ronda Rousey is one of them)

Reasons I think May actually be legit:

Posted that Hogan was being scrapped hours before the scandal was reported and you couldnt really guess something like that)

Last year (under different twitter handle I believe) he perfectly predicted all of the DLC for 2K15 before it was even announced

He named every match type that was being removed from 2K15

He named the first 6 that would be announced for 2K16 and he was correct

Out of that supposed roster, I wonder what attires/time frame they're from. Eddie Guerrro for example,I really hope is WCW or 2004

They've been putting in Attitude Era Eddie a lot lately. It was nice for WWE '13, but I miss 2005 Eddie.

I wouldn't mind if that list is the roster. Hopefully we'll get more attitude guys for Austin's showcase. I want Jericho, Shamrock, Bossman, Gangrel, and Val Venis. And obviously it isn't complete. Christian, batista, goldust, and several others are missing. Good start if true. I'm excited for Goldberg and Test again so I hope it is true.

Out of that supposed roster, I wonder what attires/time frame they're from. Eddie Guerrro for example,I really hope is WCW or 2004

They've been putting in Attitude Era Eddie a lot lately. It was nice for WWE '13, but I miss 2005 Eddie.

If that is the case again, I'm sure we'll be able to edit hair this year so it would be possible to edit him into 2005 Eddie.

Apparently Big Bossman is not mentioned, makes no sense considering that majority of these superstars performed in the attitude era, no AE roster is complete without him IMO. Also weird that Steve Blackman nor Ken Shamrock are in either.

Going by that supposed roster That's only 100 not counting Terminator's (DLC) and Dusty Rhodes (DLC). 98 of you count Diesel/Nash, Razor/Hall

And Alexa Bliss isn't on the list and she was confirmed in a Gamestop (Italy) magazine

Read a little more above....it's been noted this is not meant to be the complete roster. It only lists what the guy has told us specifically

Custom music in entrances is that big of a deal to some people huh?

Roster is great so far..IF legit

Yes it is. Its what made me ditch my PS2 in favour for a Xbox 360 so I could have real themes in the game.

WWE 2K15 was probably the only wrestling game in the series I spent the least amount of time on.

If I'm counting right, there are 38 legends/alumni on that list. So if inside2k is correct, the rest of the roster will be filled by current stars. I am really more interested in seeing who makes it from the modern roster/NXT. I don't really use legends unless I'm just playing around, but for those who do, it seems to be a nice mixed line up. As far as assuming anyone's a lock for the roster, after last years debates and revelations(no zack Ryder,sin cara etc.) I won't believe it til I see it. Side note, really wouldn't mind it if hurricane is really in, I could easily work a angle with him and stardust.

Archived