2K posts about doubters in the "Largest Roster Ever" / No duplicates

Aqfitz

I agree, do not believe the NXT roster will be that big, nor that some of the guys in the main roster will be in...

From NXT I honestly see:

• Neville (has since been moved to main roster)
  • Aiden English
  • Baron Corbin
  • Blake (DLC)
  • Colin Cassady
  • Corey Graves (I know... I know... me too..)
  • Enzo Amore
  • Finn Balor
  • Hideo Itami
  • Kalisto
  • Kevin Owens
  • Murphy (DLC)
  • Rhyno
  • Sami Zayn
  • Simon Gotch
  • Tyler Breeze
  • Bayley (DLC)
  • Becky Lynch
  • Charlotte
  • Sasha Banks

I could see Riley being in....Graves i think will be as well. Since his injury wwe takes care of him.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fans dream in games would be Dudleyz & Angle back in a WWE game.

Angles not in, I really thought he was going to be but I was wrong. Dudley Boys are in, and with Superstar Studio I can get them back into the old tye dye ECW attire

I never said Angle was in. Just said it would be a dream for him & the Dudleyz to be in.

I wonder what is the number of the NXT roster, My NXT roster in 2K15's universe sucks because there are less than 15 of actual roster stars and most of my caw slots are used in superstar edits.

Hopefully there are at least 20. I might move Owens,Finn Balor,Itami,Rhyno and Charlotte to the main roster and replace them with original caws

Actually quite surprised that the roster hasn't leaked yet, usually it's around this time or earlier when someone leaks a fake roster that at the end turns out to be almost the real one. By the way, has the roster reveal for Summerslam weekend been confirmed yet?

Actually quite surprised that the roster hasn't leaked yet, usually it's around this time or earlier when someone leaks a fake roster that at the end turns out to be almost the real one. By the way, has the roster reveal for Summerslam weekend been confirmed yet?

Im hoping that the roster leak is fake as so far being told we get Andre, Anvil and a few current has been good so far. I want to be suprised.

Im hoping that the roster leak is fake as so far being told we get Andre, Anvil and a few current has been good so far. I want to be suprised.

The leak has great names like Razor,Goldberg and Dudleys but you want it to be fake because you read it and want to be surprised!? Next time don't be reading leaks that could be possible then

The leak has great names like Razor,Goldberg and Dudleys but you want it to be fake because you read it and want to be surprised!? Next time don't be reading leaks that could be possible then

Yes the leak had great name including Warrior & Savage. Mind you I dont think the list had 120 did it?

Archived