Xbox: Games with Gold Topic (January added)

Generations

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of those 360 games are great. I think most people probably already have them. But, yeah...I don't know what you're talking about if you're gonna say that Monkey Island and Blood Dragon are lacking. Not a lot of value here..but good games for people who haven't played them. I don't really know anything about the Xbox One games, but I'll look into them.

FYI Borderlands is free right now on Live.

Been hearing this all day. But it's definitely not when I look at it. It's supposed to be the "Handsome edition"...but it's cut from something like $50 down to $25 or so. But not free.

Also, I think it's a timed thing...free until the 30th or something...then it gets locked.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

January.

I know people will be on board for Killer Instinct:

No interest in Death Trap for me...not my kind of game. Will definitely get Killer Instinct Season 2 Ultra. The Cave looks alright. Nothing too interesting...but it looks like classic platformers, so that's good. Also, thought I already had that Rayman game, but the one I have is actually Legends. So...I'll take Origins as well.

I beat Origins years ago d;. Shame they didn't give the XBO version of it, since that would've been free G for a game I already eat I guess. Ah well.

Yoooo that Killer Instisct is worth 4485G, what the *Censored*!

• 4 weeks later...

Got the other two games last night. Haven't played either. I know from playing the other KI that it's a great fighter though. And I wasn't expecting this one to come with so much stuff. I think it was like 10 things when it was queued up...including a classic version of the original KI2, which was unexpected. Also know that the Rayman games are quality from playing the other one that they game for free a while back.

I beat Origins years ago d;. Shame they didn't give the XBO version of it, since that would've been free G for a game I already eat I guess. Ah well.

There is no XBO version of Origins. You're probably thinking of Rayman Legends, which was already given for free as a GWG promotion. Origins is a different game entirely. Make sure you're thinking of the right game, so you don't miss out. Cheers.

I grabbed Cave earlier, but it's been added to the long list of games that I haven't touched. Only one I didn't bother getting this time around was the Death Trap one...because it just doesn't strike me as something that I would ever play. I could grab it just to have it...but it's really not even worth it to me. I know I'll never play it.

Got the other two games last night. Haven't played either. I know from playing the other KI that it's a great fighter though. And I wasn't expecting this one to come with so much stuff. I think it was like 10 things when it was queued up...including a classic version of the original KI2, which was unexpected. Also know that the Rayman games are quality from playing the other one that they game for free a while back.

There is no XBO version of Origins. You're probably thinking of Rayman Legends, which was already given for free as a GWG promotion. Origins is a different game entirely. Make sure you're thinking of the right game, so you don't miss out. Cheers.

I beat both on 360, thought both were also on XBO but fair enough. Either way the one they're doing right now, I've already beat

Killer Instinct seems really daunting to me, it has like 400 achievements and is like 4500G, I wouldn't wanna play something like that without fully committing to it, I'd hate to be on like 5G then be like nooooooooooooo as it's forever lowering my completion rates

Plus I assume like 80% are online and I wont have anyone to play with lmao

Archived