Xbox: Games with Gold Topic (January added)

Generations

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP updated.

Already own Blood Dragon...and never cared much for it. Definitely don't care about Brave. Never heard of Quantum Conundrum...but it has a 9/10 rating on Steam...so I think it should be good. Already have SuperHot on Playstation VR, which I think is probably the best way to play it. I am intrigued how the normal version of the game actually works, though...because I've literally only played the VR version...so at least that serves a purpose.

Haha...in that case, I don't have this Blood Dragon game. Definitely didn't realize this was the "trials" one and not the shooter. So...this is the one with the dirt bikes. I guess that's cool. Those games are pretty meh too, though. Fun for a while until they just become tedious.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like a good lineup if true. Being oldschool I'm more hyped about getting Streets of Rage.

It's true, TA are affiliated with Xbox

There's a video for it anyway

Kinda starting to miss my XB1, especially after they announced Conker Reloaded was going to be playable on it without all the bugs that ruined it on the 360.

What do you have now then? PS4?

Kinda starting to miss my XB1, especially after they announced Conker Reloaded was going to be playable on it without all the bugs that ruined it on the 360.

What do you have now then? PS4?

No, I had a PS4 as well as an XB1 that I both bought during black friday sales. PS4 cost me $200 and XB1 cost me $190 minus $10 and a $25 gift card, so more like $165. I played the XB1 much more but ended up returning them both because I didn't want to set my Xbox 360 aside, not yet.

I'm definetly going to download Metal Gear Solid V! I want Streets of Rage but I can't get bc games since I don't have a credit card account on my Xbox. I'm all about marketplace credit

I took advantage of an offer I got $9.99 for 3 months of gold, so I had to take that lol. Every few months I get an offer for 1 month for just $1, I think my last three subscriptions have all been $1 ones, so getting four games for a dollar is a damn good deal. I was surprised when I set up my aforementioned XBox One for the first time I had like 70 games ready to install and play from all the free games with gold I got.

• 1 month later...

Lego IJ is the only thing that gets any level of interest from me. And at the same time, I'm growing a bit "over" the Lego games these days. Only ones that I can still get super into, are the Marvel and DC ones...since they have all the obscure unlockables.

Also, I can't remember if I already bought that or not. I usually buy those Lego games during sales. Might already have it.

Sonic Racing I'll play just for the hell of it. If it's even a halfway decent clone of Mario Kart, then it should be fine.

Just not a fan of the Smite ploy. Adding Smite as a "hundred dollar game" and acting like that justifies everything else being super cheap games. I'm still not going to complain about free games...but, I don't like that marketting technique.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived