Xbox: Games with Gold Topic (January added)

Generations

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair...value isn't everything though. Games that people actually want to play is more to the point than actual dollar value.

Yeah thats why I said "

Found this, don't care about value so much as the game itself, but yeah." lol

Isn't the Xbox One version of SRIV the version with all the DLC?

Didn't even know there was an XBO version, tbh.

Usually when they have two versions of the same game, they will eventually release them both as GWG offers. I remember them doing that with AC Black Flag. Kind of sucks that they don't give you a choice of which one you want to begin with...but I'm sure they will eventually have the XBO version...probably two or three months from now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's Peggle, not Pebble.

Yeah...Peggle is a great game. Wish it was Peggle 2 tho...since I already have the first one. And I think you mean that Xbox One got screwed. The 360 games are decent. Never played Grid, but it always looked like a solid racing game. Costume Quest is fun too...but only really if you play it around Halloween. I would suggest that people DL it and then just save it for Halloween. No idea what Defense Grid is...but it doesn't look like anything that would interest me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Holy *Censored* WWE XD

I'm interested in that warrier game. That's the franchise that crossed over with Pokemon in Pokemon Conquest and apparently it has Dead or Alive characters in it.

so how does it work? do I get to play these games after the period ends and will they work if my gold runs out but they're still on my Xbox? I haven't downloaded a GWG in so long

Holy *Censored* WWE XD

I'm interested in that warrier game. That's the franchise that crossed over with Pokemon in Pokemon Conquest and apparently it has Dead or Alive characters in it.

so how does it work? do I get to play these games after the period ends and will they work if my gold runs out but they're still on my Xbox? I haven't downloaded a GWG in so long

You'll have them as long as you have Gold.

I think the last GWG I downloaded was in 2013 or something XD

was Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

I didn't have gold for ages so I didn't really care tbh and the ones on 360 before I got my one were shitty arcade titles, whilst I've yet to see a GWG on one I wanted since I got it

Archived