Jeff Jarrett Regains Control of TNA?

nWo_Kevin

Former WWE creative team member Court Bauer spoke of a rumor that Jeff Jarrett is trying to buy majority control of TNA Wrestling during his weekly podcast with John Pollock. You can listen to the podcast at MLWRadio.com.

Powell's POV: Bauer stressed that the it was merely a rumor and that he wasn't reporting this information as fact. Jarrett has been teasing a potential deal of some type for Global Force Wrestling on his Twitter page over the last couple of days. There is plenty of speculation that it could be a TNA/GFW merger of some kind, though I can't stress enough that nothing is being reported as fact at this time. There are even rumors that Jarrett could appear on Impact tonight, though as of last check he was not visible to talent backstage.

- Prowrestling.net

Good to hear. I always felt like Jarrett got kinda screwed out of his ownership of TNA. I mean...obviously he sold to Dixie and Panda energy, but it felt more like he had to, than him actually wanting to...which always felt kinda shitty, because the dude created the company.

Archived