Vince Russo Offers to Work for TNA Wrestling for FREE

classiq.

Vince Russo revealed in a new blog entry on Crswrestling that has offered to join the TNA creative team and mentions that he would work for FREE. Here is an excerpt of what he wrote:

Feeling the TNA situation, I felt driven to do something about it, rather than to just sit behind my computer and let it die a slow death. So I wrote an e-mail to Dixie, John and Billy Corgan and I offered my services to themFREE OF CHARGEin an effort to help them from now until September. I told them that if they werent interested that there was no need to reply to my e-mail, that I would know in my heart-of-hearts that I did all I possibly could do on my part to help the situation. The only one who responded to my e-mail was Billywho I understood wasnt in a position to do anything.

You can check out the full entry here: http://csrwrestling.com/its-hard-to-feel-sorry-for-tna/

http://www.ringsidenews.com/misc-news/tna-news/vince-russo-offers-to-work-for-tna-wrestling-for-free/

TNA is actually pretty good right now. Like...I can actually watch whole episodes. I don't know if they've been improving over time, but I started watching again when ROH debuted, and I haven't had many complaints.

Yeah actually, the last few episodes haven't been nearly as boring and cringeworthy. And Matt Morgan is back, which be awesome.

Wait, Matt Morgan retired, right? So is he back as a performer again or what?

He returned this week, saving Vader from Bram (who's been challenging past stars for weeks now) and now they have a match this Sunday at Slammiversary. Could be a one night thing though, as I said, Bram's been facing past stars and they haven't been sticking around after. Except for Crimson who had one more match on Xplosion, but that's it.

Archived