Carlzilla's Legend CAWS

Carlzilla

Usually I just stick to making original wrestlers on these games, but for some reason I've been working on lots of 70s 80s and early 90s CAWS.

Here's a few of my created wrestlers for WWE2k15:

Dusty Rhodes:
Dusty%20Rhodes_zpsdqlpac6q.jpg

Stan Hansen:
Stan%20Hansen_zps38iw7w07.jpg

Johnny Ace:
Johnny%20Ace_zps3horem0o.jpg

Dutch Mantel:
Dutch%20Mantel_zps8b78dkhg.jpg

Jake Roberts:
Jake%20Roberts_zpsra2che3e.jpg

Harley Race:
Harley%20Race_zpsn0phkqxu.jpg

Ricky Steamboat:
Ricky%20Steamboat_zpsv3wo1rpx.jpg

Pat Patterson (First WWF Intercontinental Champion)
Pat%20Patterson_zpsdldnj5ml.jpg

Tito Santana (80s):
Tito%20Santana_zpsunmpc9kq.jpg

Tito Santana (El Matador):
El%20Matador_zpsmlg2bj13.jpg

Right now, Dusty, Hansen, Jake Roberts, Harley Race, and Dutch Mantel are on CC. The I only have 5 slots, so the others will be available on request.

The face-work on these CAW's are amazing, but I will say that the hair colour on Shawn Michaels is far too bright. It needs a darker, more golden touch as opposed to a yellow-greenish tone.

Ox Baker CAW could have the text spaced out a little better, too; "The Great" bit, for instance, is a little too far to the left.

I actually totally redid Shawn, originally I used the in-game Shawn Michaels and the hack for editing an in-game superstar, but his hair went totally bat shit in matches, probably because it was trying to apply physics to his ponytail which was no longer visible.

I ended up just getting a face texture from a photo, and redoing him from scratch.

Here's the end result:

Shawn%20Michaels_zpsu2ttieoe.jpg

With OX Baker, I agree that the spacing is odd, but when I was looking at pictures of his shirts, the spacing there is also a bit off, so I tried to capture that as best as I could.

There's already a real nice Arn Anderson on the CC, but I couldn't find a decent Tully Blanchard, so I made one.

Tully%20Blanchard_zpsmpe73xd8.jpg

My last one for the night...

Greg "The Hammer" Valentine:

Greg%20Valentine_zpssfgjwngu.jpg

I couldn't quite get his robe right, but it's decent enough. I may try to work on it some more, but I'm not quite sure.

hey Carlzilla been a fan since early FPC (yup..its chuck deuce lol from the fpcpp) could you put up the faces of fear? also nice work on you personal custom. your trying to break everyones arm in my universe

I've updated your Rockers' Shawn Michaels face wth hgher quality picture then the initial one. It will be in the save ;)

Rockers%20Shawn%20Michaels_zpsganr88yw.j

That face looks AWFUL. I don't know. I like my original WAY better. That face looks like he's totally dazed and confused or something.

Archived