Anyone else use their ipod/mp3 player for themes?

J-man89

I've recently started doing that, i went in CAE and turned every wrestler with an outdated theme to none and i just play the new theme with my mp3 player. It works pretty well, it is a tad annoying having to quickly go on to the PS4 menu and press play and stop but its not that bad.

What i do like is how it transitions the theme into the game at the right volume like its an actual ingame theme.

For the longest time i didn't wanna bother with the whole thing of popping the menu up and pressing play and stop, but i just couldn't take listening to those generic themes for guys like Tyler Breeze and other NXT the guys anymore. I'd recommend others who haven't done it to do it, its not so bad once you get all the themes you need and get used to doing it.

I want to do it too. Wanted to know though has some one uploaded theme music that could be synced with the entrance motion of some people as close as possible? For example Sheamus

I want to do it too. Wanted to know though has some one uploaded theme music that could be synced with the entrance motion of some people as close as possible? For example Sheamus

You'd just have to get the theme downloaded then just mess around in advanced entrance with Sheamus to match it as best you can.

Can you elaborate on how you do it?:). Do you use the media player?

I just download the theme music, put it on a USB stick then plug it into the PS. Then all you have to do is hold the PS button on the controller and hit X to play it.

Remember to put your music in a folder called "Music" or else the PS4 won't be able to read any mp3 on the usb

This is great though. I did had to reduce the volume of the crowd a bit to actually hear my custom theme but better than hearing mismatched themes

Archived