Xbox One Backwards Compatability game VOTE - VOTE for 2k14 & 2k15

Mayhem762

XB1 backwards compatability vote for 360 2k15 VERY IMPORTANT! Just in case 2k16 isnt what we all are hoping vote for 2k14 & 2k15 for backwards compatability. People ask why is it important? Well there are leagues that are more known as E-Feds. This is where people go to get a true experience and RP and in 2k15 360 we didnt recieve story editor which is key to story telling in a e-fed and is used as a tool for many. If we get these backwards compatable then it helps the community plain and simple.

So go vote!

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility?query=wwe

Now what about games that we've paid for on the 360 via X Box live? Will that content be accesible? Oh, and I'm voting for 2K14, '12 and '13

Ok..nevermind my question....I just a live chat with an X Box ambassador, any games that you've downloaded onto your 360 will not be accessible. All of the backwards compatible games are only from the company Rare. Sorry if anybody knew this already, honestly I didn't know. I don't care about my achievements, I want all of my games I've paid for. *Censored*.....I shoulda kept my 360

Now what about games that we've paid for on the 360 via X Box live? Will that content be accesible? Oh, and I'm voting for 2K14, '12 and '13

Ok..nevermind my question....I just a live chat with an X Box ambassador, any games that you've downloaded onto your 360 will not be accessible. All of the backwards compatible games are only from the company Rare. Sorry if anybody knew this already, honestly I didn't know. I don't care about my achievements, I want all of my games I've paid for. *Censored*.....I shoulda kept my 360

Right now its onlt rare games,but microsogt has said that if a developer want their 360 game to work on the xboxone then all they have to do is notify mocrosoft and it will happen. Now the guys who made the old wwe games might not want this and im sure 2k games dont want people to be able to play wwe2k15 for the 360 on the xbox 1 because they made it for both systems so they would rather sell 2 discs

Archived