Triumvirate's PS3 CAW's :Goldust added (Aug. 13)

Triumvirate

I'm back at cawing but I guess everybody leaves 2k14 already. LOL

======

I took pictures using my digital camera so I recommend you guys to look up in C.C. so that you can totally judge and appreciate my Caws because they look different in this pictures. Thank you.

SEARCH WORDS: AnimeRingKaisho

Goldust

Credit: GaMeVoLt, zchip1028 and .raiee.

2r6ebo9.jpg

f9pb1l.jpg

Stardust
Credit to GaMeVoLt
2u8v443.jpg

9vf786.jpg

Big E "no Langston"

v3k8qu.jpg

jkazaq.jpg

Xavier Woods:

2yo4nq0.jpg

2yya5gm.jpg

Jimmy Uso:
Attires: Red, Orange, Courage, Conquer and Cure, Green

20kp05v.jpg

2lufaci.jpg

Jey Uso:
Attires: Red, Orange, Courage, Conquer and Cure, Green

30v0tgj.jpg

23ic87a.jpg

Konnor:
3451v92_th.jpgo7uddu_th.jpg30ah0sp_th.jpg20gcxeg_th.jpg
Viktor:
Credit to Mr_MWD for using his CAW as a base.
f537go_th.jpgx3slg1_th.jpg11v6y2s_th.jpg1zg7pls_th.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see you still here. :)

I will say WWE 2K15 for PS3 and Xbox 360 is finally starting to get some good textured CAWs for the last few months now. Better late than never.

It's nice to hear that,dude.

Konnor and Viktor are already uploaded to CC.

BTW Someone can help me add 20 logos at a time because 5 logos is such a pain. It takes so much time. I'm a PS3 retail user.

I created current Zack Ryder. The most recent one.

I'll check it out later :cool:

Please give it a upvote. 2K likes to take down good Zack Ryder CAWs for some reason. I remember one a year ago that is better then mine and it was taken down after one day.

• 2 weeks later...

Please give it a upvote. 2K likes to take down good Zack Ryder CAWs for some reason. I remember one a year ago that is better then mine and it was taken down after one day.

I already downloaded your Ryder caw. Great Caw. The only thing that's bothering me is the logo on his body.

I can't connect to PSN for a few days thank God it's already been fixed. Big E is now available! Watch out for Stardust. I will upload it this week, I'm just fixing the attires.

I already downloaded your Ryder caw. Great Caw. The only thing that's bothering me is the logo on his body.

I can't connect to PSN for a few days thank God it's already been fixed. Big E is now available! Watch out for Stardust. I will upload it this week, I'm just fixing the attires.

The logo on his body is his skin texture. It's the best I could do with what was available. None of the logos are mine I'm just the only person that used them to make a CAW out of it. I also put together two Macho Mandow CAWs.

The logo on his body is his skin texture. It's the best I could do with what was available. None of the logos are mine I'm just the only person that used them to make a CAW out of it. I also put together two Macho Mandow CAWs.

I saw that one too. Nice CAW BTW.

Big E looks great. Looking forward to Stardust. Are you going to make Goldust as well?

Thanks. Yes, I will also make Goldust.

I'm satisfied with Kofi's in-game model. I just change his attire color to fit the New Day in superstar threads. Good luck with Fandango.

Stardust is now available in CC. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Can you atleast put Kofi's textures online so I can make him?

Archived