Triumvirate's PS3 CAW's :Goldust added (Aug. 13)

Triumvirate

Stardust pics are up.
======
Thank you, Best Since Day One and to all the guys in C.C. who appreciated my CAWS. It means a lot guys. Too bad I started uploading CAWS when many of the guys here left for WWE 2K15. It takes a lot of time before I understand Kim666 tutorial. LOL.
======
I will get WWE 2K16 on PS3 I hope they will also add Superstar Studios this time because adding logos to the Paint tool is a pain in the ar$e.
======
WVIP, I can't take that request dude.
======
A preview of Goldust:

28stso9.jpg
qnlgmq.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is still W.I.P. and for the attire I just used the 2k15 texture for Goldust. I'll be making 2013,2014 and 2015 attires.

Here's a comparison of the Goldust I used as a base. I still tweak the face and the body.
Gamevolts= face
Zchip1028= body

On the left side: Gamevolt

middle:Zchip1028

right side: Mine

10oilio.jpg

Man...your Stardust is the best. I just wish it has the 'Fastlane 2015' attire. Anyway, keep up the good work. :)

May I know, do you accept request?

That was a one time attire. Anyway Jameslaiho made Stardust with the 'Fastlane 2015' attire but it's for WWE 2K15 and he only keeps CAWs up for a few days before deleting them because the 2K restriction of only having 20 CAWs uploaded at a time.

Man...your Stardust is the best. I just wish it has the 'Fastlane 2015' attire. Anyway, keep up the good work. :)

That was a one time attire. Anyway Jameslaiho made Stardust with the 'Fastlane 2015' attire but it's for WWE 2K15 and he only keeps CAWs up for a few days before deleting them because the 2K restriction of only having 20 CAWs uploaded at a time.

Thanks for clearing it up man.

These are wonderful caws! Are they available for download?

Yes, They are.

Thanks.I don't dig his Fastlane attire that much so I just added his sky blue one. I don't take request.

Goldust is on hold for now. Exam day is coming. I need to review.

These are wonderful caws! Are they available for download?

Yes, They are.

Thanks.I don't dig his Fastlane attire that much so I just added his sky blue one. I don't take request.

Goldust is on hold for now. Exam day is coming. I need to review.

I guess I will make Kofi Kingston myself.

Thanks guys. I'm almost finish with Goldust's 2015 attire. Just fixing some minor logos on his body.

@Best Since Day One, Sorry but I don't take request.

@WVIP, Paige should be a secret but oh well.

I seen her textures on your other account. This will be the first time someone makes a textured Paige on the PS3.

I suppose to upload Goldust today but I've seen a mistake in positioning on the arm logo so I will redo it again. And here is a sneak preview of my Fairy Rosebud caw!

29o0o45.jpg

5jzgba.jpg

Isn't she so bloody lovely?

So what attires will she have? The Purple Raw debut one, her current black one, and this?

I'm wondering, Why the server reset the times the Caws being downloaded. It's pointless doing such thing.

The attires are her WWE 2K15 attire, her black attire, her shirt "This is my house!" and her cute fairy rosebud attire.

The Bizarre One is now available in C.C.

Archived