WWE 2K SERVER

Abdulaziz qtr

Yeah, I remember the servers working flawlessly when the game first came out...then the last DLC pack came out and it seemed to go downhill from there. I don't download much of anything nowadays anyway, and I don't see it getting any better anyway with all the focus going into 2K16 now.

So.. they straight up BS'd when they said that restricting us on how many uploads/downloads would make the servers work so much better? LOL

all they need to do is delete all the duplicates, it annoys me that they let them stay (clogging up the server) but delete my completely original CAWs for no reason :mad:

I guess this is a new part of the yearly procedure we should get used to. In October the game is released on console platforms and it gets patched whenever a DLC comes around. Then the game is released on PC during springtime and all focus shifts towards the PC release, which is obvious due to the fact that they have favoured this version with 50 caw slots. I am not being salty about this, because I know that the PC version is far more capable than the console version. Furthermore I think that bumping up the caw slots on PC is a sales strategy by 2K, implying that they hope people can be lured into buying the game once more.

I agree fellas. They should delete all the alt attires that aren't accurate and the creations that don't have downloads. This is unacceptable there's no legit excuses they can give us for these servers being down for a month now. I had a batch of creations planned guess I'm scrapping them and just want until wwe2k16 to do them.

Archived