WWE 2K16 Dev Series Randomly Announced - Demon Finn Balor model shown

W00ody

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this is an old video, this being a WIP when the game comes out in like 3 months is a lil sketchy.

I imagine that all of these videos were recorded while they were in the middle of development.

Id think so. They're showing them now but probably were recorded a while back.

Nice to see they have added this feature. Been waiting to see some clothes physics in the game. Last time we have this was in Wrestlemania 21 for the original XBOX with Rey Mysterio.

This will look good with Brock, Cena, Breeze, Wyatt, Owens, and people with entrance shirts/attires.

Also, I agree we need to have beard physics too. Beards clipping with the body does not look good.

Since we are having this cool improvements in the graphics, I hope they bring back instant replay like in the past games. Or an improve screenshot maker like the one in Infamous: Second Son and The Last of Us for PS4.

About hairstyles, there were only 18 for CAS and 19 2D beards for CAS. I hope there is a lot more hairstyles for CAS and a lot of beard styles for CAS, with many of them being 3D. There is absolutely no excuse this year. They must also keep custom logos, no crotch blurs and keep Superstar Studio. All of this would help keep them on par with in game superstars. The game also needs Create a Diva.

When it comes to submissions, they need to be less about a tug of war, and more about advancing through different stages of the move...like the way they're done in UFC games. Stage 1 is applying the hold...Stage 2 is applying pressure to the hold...Stage 3 is really torquing the move and going for the submission. And if the opponent struggles free at any point, the move will drop to the previous level. If you're applying pressure and the opponent gets the upper and, their arm/leg/neck/etc. will slip free, and you will need to reapply the hold...if you're on stage 3 and you're really going for the submission and the opponent struggles free, you drop back to stage 2, and need to work to apply the pressure again, etc. They should also have submission reversals, where you go from the person applying the hold, to the person in the hold.

Last game had like 8 hair styles lmao, no excuse this year

There's always excuses for this game. Everything from "it just didn't look right so we decided to remove it" to "there just wasn't enough space with all the new moves we added" to the ever popular "maybe next year".

About hairstyles, there were only 18 for CAS and 19 2D beards for CAS. I hope there is a lot more hairstyles for CAS and a lot of beard styles for CAS, with many of them being 3D. There is absolutely no excuse this year. They must also keep custom logos, no crotch blurs and keep Superstar Studio. All of this would help keep them on par with in game superstars. The game also needs Create a Diva.

And Advanced Face/Body Morphing like 2K14.

When it comes to submissions, they need to be less about a tug of war, and more about advancing through different stages of the move...like the way they're done in UFC games. Stage 1 is applying the hold...Stage 2 is applying pressure to the hold...Stage 3 is really torquing the move and going for the submission. And if the opponent struggles free at any point, the move will drop to the previous level. If you're applying pressure and the opponent gets the upper and, their arm/leg/neck/etc. will slip free, and you will need to reapply the hold...if you're on stage 3 and you're really going for the submission and the opponent struggles free, you drop back to stage 2, and need to work to apply the pressure again, etc. They should also have submission reversals, where you go from the person applying the hold, to the person in the hold.

Please no. I don't mind the submissions ystem from UFC 3, but EA UFCs submission system annoys the piss out of me.

We really need a rest hold system cause I'm tired of tapping to chin locks and shit.

But Gen's idea could work for like real submission finishers. The difficulty of Stage 1 should depend on damage like if dude is damn near dead or on red it should be pretty easy for him to get locked into the submission, on orange he should a have a little bit of struggle, yellow and green should be really hard to lock in. My only fear, I wouldn't want Stage 3 to a person with red damage to be an automatic submission like in 15.

Anybody got any ideas on a new pin system? False finishes are really hard to do unless you turn finisher damage down but when I do that EVERYBODY kicks outta finishers. Idk, it'd be dope if they certain customizable settings for main event matches.

Archived