Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

W00ody

WWE 2K16 Dev Series Randomly Announced - Demon Finn Balor model shown

Guess that shut some people up who said that renders don't match in game attire, I'm expecting his other attire to be without paint though

Guess that shut some people up who said that renders don't match in game attire, I'm expecting his other attire to be without paint though

It's not even that, it's the people who said that he might not have a painted attire while his render is just straight up a paint attire. WWE game developers may be stupid but they're not on that level of stupidity. Still hoping for the unpainted attire, hoping it's the red scales attire.

I'm waiting for the game when they have the tech to make paint fade away throughout the match as well as slicked hair getting frizzier or more messy

and the tech to make Iron Sheik to get an erection right before locking the Camel Clutch! lol, j/k, EJ! I like your idea too!

If you look at the file name its says "FinBalor_02" which gives me hope that he will also have an attire without the paint.

Ā 

02 could mean his entrance attire.

I wonder how it would look in-game since it's really not an in-game model... yet. It's a model in a 3D Model thingy that spins.

Cynicism aside, that model looks great.

Ā 

Off Topic: I'm still waiting for welt marks when you chop your opponent back when SVR 2011had them to return.

I hope the character selection screen in this game is similar to Mortal Kombat X's selection screen

Sometimes the renders don't match the in game attire though. Ultimate warrior, Shawn Michaels for example

I hope the character selection screen in this game is similar to Mortal Kombat X's selection screen

Ā 

That would be pretty cool, especially if superstars walked toward the screen and then turned their head to face their opponent.

I'm still not hyped until I see gameplay and the changes from last year.

Ā 

This.

Ā 

Demon Balor is cool and all, but with all the great games coming out in the fourth quarter of this year, I'm gonna need to see a lot more than a cool model to shell out $80+ for WWE2K16.

Ā 

Ā 

That would be pretty cool, especially if superstars walked toward the screen and then turned their head to face their opponent.

Ā 

Ā 

Wish they would think outside the box like they used to back in the day to give us something different.

Lol that was horrible, current gen should be able to handle that now. 2K15 loads pretty decently

Ā 

Except in Superstar Studios. :hqhq: