WWE 2K16 Dev Series Randomly Announced - Demon Finn Balor model shown

W00ody

Brock's shorts,entrance gear and divas clothing could look awesome

Divas clothing doesn't move around a lot.
Bras,skirts and some entrance gear like shirts,Bayley's arm bands and Becky Lynch's coat

Hairs should flow more naturally. A flip should look like one. They always have issues with flipping hair. Marys got her hair flip right in her last game. Which sucked but that one year I loved playing as her. This year the Bellas and Paige, Summer, and even our Caw divas should have proper flowing hair.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In that last shot, there was a blurred out face. I wonder who that was.

Either a Wrestler they haven't revealed yet or Low Ki or MVP.

I was thinking the first one, because Low-Ki and MVP both made it public they're working on the game and since it's 2K, they're allowed to do it. It'd be a different ballgame if it was WWE.

That's the way I understood it.

Didn't Cesaro also mo-capped a title entrance and that end up not being in 2K15? Really hope they don't make that mistake again.

I've always thought a lot of the mocap they had done last year, will be put in on this years game.

I wonder if they're gonna do a normal entrance and a Demon entrance for Finn? Looks like they're definitely doing the normal entrance in that video, would suck if that's the only one he has.

I wonder if they're gonna do a normal entrance and a Demon entrance for Finn? Looks like they're definitely doing the normal entrance in that video, would suck if that's the only one he has.

I think that they will. I sure hope that they will. It would seem incredibly stupid to make Demon Balor the first thing they show off, only to slap a regular entrance on him.

Archived