WWE 2K16 Dev Series Randomly Announced - Demon Finn Balor model shown

W00ody

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah an in game model doesn't equate to a great game overall.

Agreed. Remember the tna game that had the incredible looking models on ps3 and 360? Looked great....game itself was garbage.

It was. Which is hilarious when you realize the same engine and many of the same animations were used for All Stars.

Yeah an in game model doesn't equate to a great game overall.

Agreed. Remember the tna game that had the incredible looking models on ps3 and 360? Looked great....game itself was garbage.

Sounds an awful lot like 2K15.

Yeah I saw a video that explained how and why 2K16 will be the game 2K15 was supposed to be. Something that has to do with PS2 code still in the game that had to be taken away before release date so the game wasn't really ready when it released or something like that

WWE 2K16 should definitely be the game 2K15 was supposed to be. Visually, the series hasn't looked any better, and the graphics are really good and I wouldn't be surprised if they even manage to improve them this year.

Gameplay however, the striking has been really improved in my opinion and has lead to some really good physics with some moves, specially the ropes, but weapon physics should be completely revamped and environmental physics should be introduced.

Yeah I saw a video that explained how and why 2K16 will be the game 2K15 was supposed to be. Something that has to do with PS2 code still in the game that had to be taken away before release date so the game wasn't really ready when it released or something like that

Funny how they first claimed "we built this game from scratch" then they complained about "code from previous games".....did anyone really believe they had rebuilt the game or made a new one from scratch?

Ive said this in other topics but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since they thought they werent releasing the game until march 2015 until wwe said they wanted a game in 2014. The game was rushed and it reflects in the final product. Hopefully 2k16 got more time and attention.

Funny hiw they first claimed "we built this game from scratch" then they complained about "code from previous games".....did anyone really believe they had rebuilt the game or made a new one from scratch?

Tbh I didn't know what to believe. I heard a lot of different things like when a game advances to the next generation it needs a new engine but then I saw the gameplay and saw that's clearly the same engine we've always had even though it looks good. When I heard 'build a new game scratch' I figured that would take longer than just a year to do but then I thought that maybe they're working on the "new" game while they release the required yearly games that have the old shit in it until the rebuilt game is ready to be released. I don't know, I was confused during this whole thing

I agree with you. They changed the story in interviews so many times I thought thq was still in charge.

Seriously though they seem to get caught in a tough spot. They couldn't come put and say the game was dissapointing but from some of the interviews and the lack of info it was obvious they were hiding the game before release. They made it seem like nothing was removed but when we got closer all if a sudden this match type is out, thatbmatch type is out, you xan only save 25 character slots, you have 1 custom entrance template, custom soundtracks removed on ps3,360 (which they never revealed; this was known when people got the game early).

This is actually coming out on last gen? Why

Because not everyone has New Gen yet. They will lose out on a lot of profit. This is the last year they have it for last gen.

The sales actually did pretty good for the current gen, most likely outsold last gen.

Archived