WWE 2K16 Dev Series Randomly Announced - Demon Finn Balor model shown

W00ody

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess that shut some people up who said that renders don't match in game attire, I'm expecting his other attire to be without paint though

It's not even that, it's the people who said that he might not have a painted attire while his render is just straight up a paint attire. WWE game developers may be stupid but they're not on that level of stupidity. Still hoping for the unpainted attire, hoping it's the red scales attire.

If you look at the file name its says "FinBalor_02" which gives me hope that he will also have an attire without the paint.

02 could mean his entrance attire.

I hope the character selection screen in this game is similar to Mortal Kombat X's selection screen

That would be pretty cool, especially if superstars walked toward the screen and then turned their head to face their opponent.

I hope the character selection screen in this game is similar to Mortal Kombat X's selection screen

That would be pretty cool, especially if superstars walked toward the screen and then turned their head to face their opponent.

Wish they would think outside the box like they used to back in the day to give us something different.

Archived