WWE 2K16 Dev Series Randomly Announced - Demon Finn Balor model shown

W00ody

This completely went under my radar and probably everyone else, but i just stumbled onto a video pasted on a newly created YouTube channel titled "WWE2KDev". The actual art director for the WWE 2K series is featured in the video and pretty much says that dev vlogs of some sort are being produced for WWE 2K16 months ahead of the release instead of one a half months before a delayed release like 2K15. The designer Lynell Jinks was featured in the video's posted last year along with the first upload on this channel so unlike the Q&A and bunch of straight up liars on YT and Twitter this is some legit news for 2K16.

oIlfayP.jpg

Channel

Announcement Video

Twitter

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone kindly explain to me what does that means?

It means we'll be getting more behind the scenes updates.

In theory. Who's to say how frequent they'll post videos, or what the videos will contain. While I want/hope to see this used as a useful tool to get information out, I'm expecting nothing more than generic statements about how they're working on something great. I think they really need to use it in a good way to sway a lot of people back towards buying 2K16. 2K15 left a sour taste in my mouth, and they're gonna need to do a lot more than Demon Balor to get me to buy 2K16.

Well...the timing is a good sign.

Getting dev vlogs earlier probably means that the game will be more...ehm "complete" this year.

I'm willing to bet 2K16 will be what 2K15 would have been if 2K got the release date they wanted. They'll likely stick along the path they were going down and finish the work they started before they start branching out, or at least I hope that's the case.

Archived