UpUpDownDown w/ Austin Creed (Xavier Woods)

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

So with Shelton Benjamin back, when do we see him on UpUpDownDown.

I think Shelton and Xavier had a Twitter war a while back over video games and Elijah Burke jumped in too. So who knows if ever, even then, they're on opposite brands anyway.

I think Shelton and Xavier had a Twitter war a while back over video games and Elijah Burke jumped in too. So who knows if ever, even then, they're on opposite brands anyway.

Didn't stop American Alpha from appearing.

Guest Fight Me.

Didn't stop American Alpha from appearing.

That was taped a while back, the week they were in Florida for Raw and SmackDown.

"- Xavier Woods noted on Twitter that he could own his very own arcade unit in the near future, saying that it is a lifelong dream. Woods' "UpUpDownDown" YouTube channel has more than 600K subscribers and is beginning to endear him to the online gaming community at large."

Source LOP

• 3 weeks later...

This show is so great. I mean it was unthinkable in the WWE as little as 3 years ago, but the rapid rise of "nerd culture" in the mainstream brought this on. This show (and WWE Game Night) makes the locker room more relaxed now than 3 years ago.

Something like this was not allowed in 2013. Now it's 2016 and this is something that the WWE allows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived