WWE 2k16 Q&A

kidd0

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only next week's RAW will give us some answers. Because Lesnar showing up this past Raw was the big deal, they probably don't want to steal his thunder away by revealing the cover or vice versa.

Sorry if I come out as defending the guy. I really hope things from the Q&A turn out to be true but I still have my senses so I m trying balance both sides.

No spoilers dude, 5 day rule.

The guy claims the curbstomp was removed along with Rey Mysterio's moves... there's no way that would happen. Like there's no good reason to do that lol

Yeah, removing stuff for no reason was THQ's thing.

Not gonna believe anything unless it comes from 2K themselves or some other reliable source.

The guy claims the curbstomp was removed along with Rey Mysterio's moves... there's no way that would happen. Like there's no good reason to do that lol

Not gonna believe anything unless it comes from 2K themselves or some other reliable source.

With what they did with last gen console for WWE 2K15, no body is going to believe 2k until the game is released.

With what they did with last gen console for WWE 2K15, no body is going to believe 2k until the game is released.

But 2K never lied, did they? Didn't they just not inform everyone about the stuff that was removed and whatnot?

But 2K never lied, did they? Didn't they just not inform everyone about the stuff that was removed and whatnot?

They never revealed about the stuff they removed. They always bragged how great the career mode blah blah blah.

Withholding information and lying are 2 different things. And talking up a mode that isn't that great is no reason to not believe anything they say. And when I said I'd believe what 2K say, I meant in terms of what's confirmed. I couldn't care less about how they feel towards certain modes and features.

Sorry if I come out as defending the guy. I really hope things from the Q&A turn out to be true but I still have my senses so I m trying balance both sides.

No spoilers dude, 5 day rule.

Sheesh! Sorry

That "leaked" roster is perfect

Yes, it is one of the best rosters which will satisfy all the generation of fans.

Just now I am searching for 2k16 news I found this guy inside2kwwenews who is saying the pre-order bonus are Rockers. Take this news as a grain of salt as the news don't have any credibility.

https://twitter.com/inside2kwwenews

This is all fake made up bullshit just like that Kingmoe clown I guarantee it. Here's how that person said they can't discuss roster but just revealed over ten wrestlers for it. 2k never would give that much info on any game this early bc they always make last minute changes. I never believe the trolling bums that make up fake info every year. Next i guess that guy will say Jon Stewart or mgk will be in the game smh

If this is BS...what kind of attention-whore would actually sit there and answer ALL of these questions.

A loser with no life would

Seth will be using the curb stomp again during his upcoming feud with triple h. Only reason the banned it in story line was so he can use the pedigree to build on him and hunters feud coming up.

The finalized on-disc roster, according to John from Twitter:

Superstars (WWE):

Adam Rose

Bad News Barrett

Big E

Big Show

Bo Dallas

Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar

Cesaro

Damien Sandow

Daniel Bryan

Darren Young

Dean Ambrose

Diego

Dolph Ziggler

Erick Rowan

Fandango

Fernando

Goldust

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

John Cena

Kane

Kofi Kingston

Konnor

Luke Harper

Mark Henry

The Miz

Neville

R-Truth

Randy Orton

Roman Reigns

Rusev

Ryback

Seth Rollins

Sheamus

Stardust

Titus O'Neil

Triple H

Tyson Kidd

The Undertaker

Viktor

Xavier Woods

Zack Ryder

Divas (WWE):

AJ Lee

Alicia Fox

Brie Bella

Eva Marie

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Paige

Stephanie McMahon

Summer Rae

Tamina

Superstars (NXT):

Aiden English

Alex Riley

Baron Corbin

Bull Dempsey

Colin Cassady

Enzo Amore

Finn Balor

Hideo Itami

Kalisto

Kevin Owens

Sami Zayn

Simon Gotch

Sin Cara

Tyler Breeze

Divas (NXT):

Alexa Bliss

Bayley

Becky Lynch

Charlotte

Sasha Banks

Unlockables (Legends):

Andre The Giant

Animal

Batista

Booker T

Bret Hart

Chris Jericho

Dusty Rhodes

Eddie Guerrero

Hawk

Hulk Hogan

Iron Sheik

Jake "The Snake" Roberts

JBL

Kevin Nash

Lita

Mankind

Mr. McMahon

"Macho Man" Randy Savage

Owen Hart ( )

Papa Shango

Ric Flair

Rob Van Dam

The Rock

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Scott Hall

Sgt. Slaughter

Shawn Michaels

Sting

Stone Cold Steve Austin

"The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase

Trish Stratus

The Ultimate Warrior

Yokozuna

So there's your "leaked" on-disc roster for WWE 2K16! Looks great to me.

7 DLC Packs:

3 Showcases

3 Roster Packs

1 Moves & Creations Pack

106 on disc roster characters WOW if it is true. I don't know how far it is true take this info as a grain of salt.

I doubt that's true, but if it is, I'll be so happy. This would easily be the best rosters in years.

I doubt that's true, but if it is, I'll be so happy. This would easily be the best rosters in years.

Its fake. The guy on twitter agreed he was trolling kingmoe.

Well, the guy also said he intentionally spread false information and KingMoe copied it, so I guess it's safe to say both were spreading BS.

Well, the guy also said he intentionally spread false information and KingMoe copied it, so I guess it's safe to say both were spreading BS.

This

Well now I feel smug as *Censored*. But that's not a bad thing. That's... a good thing.

Honestly I'm not really buying this roster. If the game is supposed to be AE themed this year, I'd expect Rikishi, the New Age Outlaws, Ken Shamrock, Prince Albert, X-Pac and Big Boss Man to be in as well. Not only that but there is no excuse for there not to be a full NXT roster. IMO, they should all be included as well as a variety of AE superstars and legends that way everyone is happy.

Archived