WWE 2K16-Superstars Confirmed! (E3)

fallofparadise

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... just thinking of it this way. Finn Balor, Prince freaking Devitt, is in a WWE game. a couple years ago, anyone who ever said that would happen would've been rightfully called delusional.

I honestly cannot wait to see Balor's entrance! But I hafta ask, what are the chances that we'll get Samoa Joe? To see Samoa Joe on a WWE game that is not a CAW would be awesome! Do you guys think we'll get an updated Sting?

Itami should mocap a new G2S/GTS.

The new one is actually really close to the one he did on Breeze.
The new one in 2K15 wasn't bad at all. The selling of it was good. I just would love him do one and the person who takes the move kind of just instantly slumps down and sells it like death.

I honestly cannot wait to see Balor's entrance! But I hafta ask, what are the chances that we'll get Samoa Joe? To see Samoa Joe on a WWE game that is not a CAW would be awesome! Do you guys think we'll get an updated Sting?

DLC at best, I think.

I hate this sort of "reveal". Oh, you mean to tel lme Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins are in the game? I never would have guessed.

Cool on Balor, but, again, it seemed obvious as most of the major players from April-June would be heavily focused in the roster. Not really a surprise he's in.

Also, there's almost no way Samoa Joe will be in the game. If he is, it'll be late DLC. The cutoff was a while ago, before he debuted.

Archived