WWE 2K16-Superstars Confirmed! (E3)

fallofparadise

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it. Sure, Koko B Ware, Hillbilly Jim and a bunch of WWF's cartoon ambitious wrestlers sucked but... Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Ricky Steamboat, Barry Windham... do you see the golden path here, buddy? Who gives a shit about a bunch of new breed BS that are all trained by the same people, wrestle the same exact style, that have zero charisma and make wrestling look like a joke. It isn't believable anymore, Go back and watch some old NWA/Mid Atlantic era before the soap opera effect set it place. It's still convincing!

you're in the minority here buddy. I have a respect for legends but 20 slots for people that most people will never use seems like a bad move. You could have dusty, flair and steamboat but thats about it

Except legends are used a lot more than the current roster, look no further than online play where only a handful of current wrestlers are used.

I don't get it. Sure, Koko B Ware, Hillbilly Jim and a bunch of WWF's cartoon ambitious wrestlers sucked but... Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Ricky Steamboat, Barry Windham... do you see the golden path here, buddy? Who gives a shit about a bunch of new breed BS that are all trained by the same people, wrestle the same exact style, that have zero charisma and make wrestling look like a joke. It isn't believable anymore, Go back and watch some old NWA/Mid Atlantic era before the soap opera effect set it place. It's still convincing!

you're in the minority here buddy. I have a respect for legends but 20 slots for people that most people will never use seems like a bad move. You could have dusty, flair and steamboat but thats about it

Except legends are used a lot more than the current roster, look no further than online play where only a handful of current wrestlers are used.

Shut up, leave the argument alone.

Shut up, leave the argument alone.

Dude, I doubt the "old farts"/legends Vs "guys no one has even heard about"/Current & NXT arguments are ever gonna end. Trying to stop it is like trying to get water from a stone.

Yeah cause somebody ALWAYS has to throw shots at the current roster fans with some clouded and outrageous opinions

It goes the other way sometimes as well. I've seen "Who are those NXT losers? No one likes them. Get big names like Joey Abs and Funaki! #LegendsFTW" and "Who the heck is Andre The Giant? No one's heard of him. Give me Garrett Dylan and Kenneth Cameron instead. #NXT4Life". Both are incredibly petty, uncalled for and childish.

For the two saying they don't know how to promote a game, I think they did just fine. WWE2k15 outsold WWE2k14 by a large margin.

That happens when you sell it on 4 consoles compared to 2.

Actually they said the stats was for ps4 and xboxone sells one only. They killed 2k14 in sells.

Looks like we will be getting Making of WWE 2K16 videos soon.

Finally a video from the man in charge.

No need to argue fellas bc it's pointless due to everyone having different tastes. Its a fact The current roster is more important to these games then the past wrestlers since this game is based on current modern wwe. It's cool that they give us some legends each year and ability to make some kick ass creations bc honestly they don't have to even do that. but in all fairness this is 2015 and not 1988 so ofcoarse they are gonna be more focused on the current guys.

Finn Balor! And in his demon attire! This is great!

Renders rarely reveal in game attires so we cant be sure yet
This obviously confirms the Demon attire, why would they use the paint render when he has a shit ton of upnpainted renders? But hey, we can't be too sure yet... these developers are sometimes weird with these things.

Well hopefully we get it. I'm probably in the majority here, but his demon attire is my favorite.

Looking back at it, those renders are really terrible. The background is just awful, Seth's outdated attire is just bizarre, Daniel Bryan's weird ass 'Yes!' pose is just..awkward. I'd rather have a non painted Balor as the default render but I can see why they used the painted one for this reveal.

They better update Brock's entrance this year, sick of that 2003 face entrance

the shuffle would look bad though
The shuffle looks bad already.
nah, his shuffle got bad after his first return irl. In-game wise, yes maybe we should get a new animation for his entrance.

Please have Enzo.

yeah i would love it if Enzo and Big Cass were in it with their authentic entrance, since they did the same kind of thing with Rick Rude this year.

Enzo is as good as confirmed due to the announcing bug in 2K15 with the DLC Randy Orton that introduced him as Enzo Amore.

For the two saying they don't know how to promote a game, I think they did just fine. WWE2k15 outsold WWE2k14 by a large margin.

That happens when you sell it on 4 consoles compared to 2.

The sale stats were for only 2 consoles, not all 4. :)
Not surprising when you factor in that many people went to the ps4 and xbox one and if you really wanted a wrestling game you had no other option than 2k15. 2k14. Ps3 and 360 gamers had other wrestling game options for those consoles and didnt have to buy it if they wanted a wrestling game.

Archived