Improvements for Superstar Studio (EAS) mode?

WH!!

Hey guys I wanted to ask you, what improvements or new features do you want in the EAS feature this year? Personally I just hope skin tones are not off like they were last year where many were pale looking, wrist bands and elbow pads aren't "glued" on certain superstars like Wade Barrett. Hopefully we'll also get the ability to edit and customize hair, facial hair, skin specular (transparency) like on CAWs for PS3/360, as well as more designs for tights, trunks, etc. .

I want more editable parameters for facial and body morphing. A lot of role playing games have so much more appearance editing options than the WWE series. Didn't wrestling games kinda start the whole extensive created character feature? Wrestling games in general haven't progressed as much as they should've.

Definitely agree with the stretching/fading on logos. It really killed CAW Mode for me.

I'd like to see full editing on In-Game models. Why we could never apply logos to the body/face is beyond me. I want to see A LOT more parts in it. I can give them a pass for 2K15 because of time constraints but they've had plenty of time to re-texture and re-model a lot of stuff. Lack of hairs had every CAW looking too similar IMO. Fixing the kickpads would be great as well. They were very bulky and looked unrealistic.

Also, sliders. Sliders themselves can be improved but this box thing they have is a pain in the ass.

I want more editable parameters for facial and body morphing. A lot of role playing games have so much more appearance editing options than the WWE series. Didn't wrestling games kinda start the whole extensive created character feature? Wrestling games in general haven't progressed as much as they should've.

It's arguable. They're up there. I'd personally argue that the Tony Hawk series helped as well but that's just me.

... How the hell has no one mentioned "stop the stretch and fade on logos"?

Didn't think about this, was definitely something that got on my nerves this year and was very annoying.

Anyway another option that could be good is if you had the option to change Sin Cara into Hunico or also take off Kalisto's mask, though I doubt it'll be an option for Kalisto. I think it'll be possible with Sin Cara (Hunico) though.

Removing Sin Cara's attire to be able to make an Hunico attire would be sick.

I guess, but I can think of a good hand full of things that probably need to be fixed/(re) added :)

So, has anyone been following this King_Moe guy on YouTube (the guy who broke the commentary leak)?

He has a boatload of stuff about the game. Probably fake, but you'd definitely be interested in hearing it in regards to Create an Arena and a new Edit Arena feature, as well as Superstar Threads (or whatever you wanna call it).

He reckons you can now add hair styles.

Archived