Official Battleground Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lesnar is about to beat Rollins and then Sheamus attacks them both. Then he cashes in and the bell rings, only for Rollins to roll out of the ring and run away through the crowd. Sheamus turns his attention to Lesnar and tries to pin him instead by hitting a Brogue Kick or two. Lesnar kicks out at 1 and then *censored*s him up. Makes him a resident at Suplex City and then goes to pin him, only for Rollins to come back and somehow steal the pin (possibly because of the new US Champion Kevin Owens' distraction). Grudge match between Lesnar and Kevin Owens at Summerslam, and we also get Trips vs Rollins because of him reinstating Lesnar and trying to make Seth lose his title. Sounds good to me.

LMFAO...I totally forgot Sheamus got his ass kicked by Tatsu. :XD:

And the original Sin Cara, I think.

Now that I think about it, this whole 'where the real men at' storyline with him is even funnier. He got his ass whopped by a small, Japanese man and Mexican jumping bean. Real men at my ass.

Sheamus is stinking all of this up, hard to look forward to the title when that idiot has the briefcase

You know what's worse about this? The fact that we're getting yet another Randy Orton vs Sheamus feud.

I don't get this company sometimes. How many times have these two feuded and how many times have fans shown that they don't care about them? Did they not learn their lesson from the night after WrestleMania 29?

U do realise that the after-Mania crowd is "special" in chanting?

I want "Yoshi Tatsu" to become a chant for Sheamus anytime he tries to say he's credible enough to face Lesnar.

no chill?

Why the *Censored* all this hate for Sheamus?I agree he was boring as *Censored* but as a heel he is SO MUCH INTERESTING..

And if the crowd chants that shit it just goes to show u how much the crowds nowadays has turned into bitter-butthurt bitches who can't let the show achieve a natural flow.

People complained and rightfully so when he was a face but now JUST NOPE!

Sheamus is stinking all of this up, hard to look forward to the title when that idiot has the briefcase

You know what's worse about this? The fact that we're getting yet another Randy Orton vs Sheamus feud.

I don't get this company sometimes. How many times have these two feuded and how many times have fans shown that they don't care about them? Did they not learn their lesson from the night after WrestleMania 29?

And by special, you mean fans that don't buy into what WWE's selling. Those two don't gel together, yet they still insisting on doing a feud with them anyways.

And by special, you mean fans that don't buy into what WWE's selling. Those two don't gel together, yet they still insisting on doing a feud with them anyways.

I'm not arguing that this feud bores me to death but not all crowds are "smart" crowds like the ones after Mania and WWE knows it very well...Sooooo???

I'm not arguing that this feud bores me to death but not all crowds are "smart" crowds like the ones after Mania and WWE knows it very well...Sooooo???

You don't need to be a "smart crowd" to identity/acknowledge that something sucks. And what even is your point if you've stated yourself that this feud sucks lmao

Sheamus should absolutely Brogue kick Brock and beat him not Seth. If we are gunna make Sheamus a main eventer he needs to have some kind of cred and he's the one that wants a match with Brock anyway so just kick the *censored*er and take the title.

*Censored* that, I'd be interested in seeing the match by all means but *censored*ing Sheamus to be the one going over Brock? *Censored* no, that'd be one of the darkest days in the history of the company.

That is my biggest fear going into this. If Brock Lesnar were to beat Seth Rollins for the title and they have Sheamus cash-in and win with that stupid brogue kick. Yeech.

Sheamus should absolutely Brogue kick Brock and beat him not Seth. If we are gunna make Sheamus a main eventer he needs to have some kind of cred and he's the one that wants a match with Brock anyway so just kick the *censored*er and take the title.

*Censored* that, I'd be interested in seeing the match by all means but *censored*ing Sheamus to be the one going over Brock? *Censored* no, that'd be one of the darkest days in the history of the company.

That is my biggest fear going into this. If Brock Lesnar were to beat Seth Rollins for the title and they have Sheamus cash-in and win with that stupid brogue kick. Yeech.

Nah it should take like 2 or 3 brogue kicks to beat Brock after Sheamus uses a chair on him. I want Sheamus to cash in but it needs to take alot for him to pin Lesnar.

Nah it should take like 2 or 3 brogue kicks to beat Brock after Sheamus uses a chair on him. I want Sheamus to cash in but it needs to take alot for him to pin Lesnar.

And knowing how much of a hard-on they got for Sheamus (God knows why), I highly doubt they'll do it.

Besides, we all know the reason why Sheamus has that briefcase anyways.

United States Championship

Singles Match

John Cena © vs. Kevin Owens

gr89kQR.jpg

Intercontinental Championship

Triple Threat Match

Big Show vs. Ryback © vs. The Miz

VSVhCsd.jpg

WWE Tag Team Championships

Tag Team Match

The Prime Time Players © vs. The New Day

BICG5IZ.jpg