Official Battleground Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheamus should absolutely Brogue kick Brock and beat him not Seth. If we are gunna make Sheamus a main eventer he needs to have some kind of cred and he's the one that wants a match with Brock anyway so just kick the *censored*er and take the title.

Sheamus will never have credibility. Everyone knows about all of the times he got his ass wrecked backstage...by the likes of Yoshi Tatsu and Sin Cara, nonetheless...

Sheamus should absolutely Brogue kick Brock and beat him not Seth. If we are gunna make Sheamus a main eventer he needs to have some kind of cred and he's the one that wants a match with Brock anyway so just kick the *censored*er and take the title.

*Censored* that, I'd be interested in seeing the match by all means but *censored*ing Sheamus to be the one going over Brock? *Censored* no, that'd be one of the darkest days in the history of the company.

Brock is more powerful now than he's ever been, IMO. As far as looks are concerned, he might have looked a bit "bigger" back then...but he looks harder now. He looked more like a freak when he first debuted...had the popping traps and everything like that. Now he just looks cut...scary cut.

Brock is more powerful now than he's ever been, IMO. As far as looks are concerned, he might have looked a bit "bigger" back then...but he looks harder now. He looked more like a freak when he first debuted...had the popping traps and everything like that. Now he just looks cut...scary cut.

To me he looked like he bulged more back then than he do now. That's was what they called a Manster. Now he looks sculpted and more scary cut as you say. He's now a Beast!

I'm happy with Sheamus winning, as long as he is booked well and fights/has a confrontation with Lesnar at some point.

After seeing him try to back out of a fight with Ambrose last night, I'm worried. I hate that approach where they feel if a heel has a championship/accolade, they can solely use it as leverage to sustain superiority despite losing or looking bitch made (just look at Barrett).

Speaking of Ambrose, is it safe to say he'll be facing Kane at Battleground?

Plot twist; LESNAR wins. Sheamus is talking about cashing in the brief case, Owens powerbombs Sheamus, Sheamus says he'll fight Owens but Owens says it'll be on his terms. Sheamus is hungry for the revenge so they put it up U.S TITLE vs MITB briefcase, Owens wins, but he doesn't do the usual heel bullshit, he lets them know the date he is cashing in his contract for; and we have LESNAR vs Owens

Archived